1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tabloach

Dec 5, 2008

1. I ordered 2 Puki wigs from Tabloach. OK, get this:

1. The wigs were made the same day I ordered.
      2. They were shipped the day after I ordered.
      3. The shipping was free!
      4. Everything was wrapped up in the cutest gift boxes ever! Complete with tiny ribbon bows.

From now on Tabloach will be my one stop shop for Puki items! :)

2. I received my Puki wig yesterday, wrapped up like a Christmas present. Wonderful presentation, lovely wig and excellent customer service. Thank you!! Here's a picture of my happy Pepita with her Tabloach wig.

[​IMG]

3. I ordered a pair of puki pants, a puki lion suit, a jeans and top set for a 1/6th barbiesized doll and a kimono in dito size.
      The order was placed and confirmed of the 3th of june, and I got a shipping notice on the 6th. Today the items arrived! I chose the free shipping option, which could take 3 - 6 weeks according to an email they send me, so I was very pleasantly surprised.
      Furthermore, I was simply blown away by the kimono, it is beautiful! Then there's the paper umbrella, windmill, purple feather and purple flowers that came with it :)
      And last but not least, a small card with a handwritten "Thank you for purchasing".
      I am very pleased with this transaction, as I was last time. I would definately buy from this seller and recommend her to others!

4. I recently bought a Puki wig and clothes and a small assortment of tiny toys from Tabloach, ordering on 6/30. The package arrived on July 3, and the presentation was amazing--everything wrapped in tissue, and the wig in a little folded gift box! There was also a cute thank you card. I'm really impressed, and will definitely order again!

5. I was SO impressed with the packaging of the wig that I ordered from Tabloach that I did a little appreciation gallery thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ch-Wig-(Puki-Pong-9pix)&p=6636673#post6636673

Appreciation Pic
      [​IMG]

Ok Facts: I attempted to order while she was on vacation, so I postponed sending payment until she returned. When she returned she sent me a paypal invoice, which I paid the same day. I believe the next day she PM'd me and confirmed my mailing address, then sent the package with delivery confirmation and tracking and it arrived looking both professional and beautiful! I'm very impressed! Esp. since all that was just for one tiny puki wig (which is super adorable and fits very well) ^_^

6. I bought 2 puki outfits and 2 pair of puki shoes from tabloach and everything went perfectly fine. We had a very wonderful communication and the items arrived welly packed. XD I couldn't ask for more better service cause she already give me the best service. Thank you so much...

7. Highly recommended! I purchased 3 Pukis-sized wigs from her, they arrived quick, most adrably packed in perfect condition! Thanks for a quick an easy transaction!

8. I'm a repeat customer of Tabloach! Always quick service, her wigs are the best!, and the presentation and packing are amazing-- everything arrives looking like gifts. I'll buy from her again, as soon as my Pukis went more stuff. Which is always! ;D Thanks, Loanne!

9. Bought a bunch of little boy and girl Puki outfits and a couple of wigs, some toys, and Puki shoes.
      Excellent communication, Very friendly and accommodating. Fast shipping, very well packed, and very cute packaging, specially the little origami wig boxes!
      I don't have my Pukis yet, but when they get here, I will post a couple of shots of them wearing their clothes and shoes and these wonderfully unique little wigs!
      Oh yes, the little decals on the shirts and the impossibly small serger stitching are amazing :D

Thanks! Will definitely order again, HIGHLY recommended!

10. I ordered three Puki-sized dresses from Tabloach and I couldn't be happier. <3 Communication was great & the free shipping was lightning quick. Everything was packed so nicely, and there was even an origami-wrapped thank you card! Highly recommended! I know I'll be back for more! ^__^

11. I bought an outfit, a pair of shoes, and a wig for my incoming PukiPuki from Tabloach's website. It shipped about 10 minutes after I paid and arrived super fast with absolutely adorable packaging :) It was like getting a tiny present! Thank you so much! Now if only my WBV would get here so he can wear it! :)
      -Pere

12. Highly recommend Tabloach.
      I bought some Puki outfits and a custom wig from Tabloach and the shipping was very-super fast and everything in the lil box was so well and care... I still keep the little paper boxes XD.
      The wig was perfect for my puki pong pong.
      Thanks a lot!

13. Bought another puki outfit and another wig from Tabloach.
      Very fast delivery, beautifully packaged as always, I am impressed with how the Puki wigs fit. Can't recommend her enough!
      As usual, everything is exactly as ordered and in perfect condition. I keep all my Puki wig boxes, too :D they are too cute :D
      Tanks again for a perfect transaction!!!

14. Oh yes!!!! This is one of the wigs from my first Tabloach order. The rest of the Pukis are on their way, and when they do arrive I will model more stuff! THANKS!!!
      [​IMG]

15. Tabloach has great business sense! Her presentation, products, pricing, and post were all excellent! ;)

I ordered a couple of Puki wigs from her Tabloach Productions website. She was having a great deal with $5 off each puki wig, so I couldn't resist! Communication was very prompt and shipping was quick. The wigs were packed very well and arrived in excellent condition, and they fit my Puki quite snugly. I would buy from tabloach again. :)

16. I bought some puki clothes from Tabloach and she was great to deal with! She ships super fast and all her stuff comes packaged really well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again :)

17. I bought 2 tiny bird shaped eraser toys,; one shaped like a penguin, and one shaped like a bluebird. They were very good quality. They came well packaged, and prettily wrapped in tissue paper with a sticker. Tabloach even included a tiny thankyou card. I will certainly buy from her again. She's a lovely person. Thanks Tabloach.

Fairy Hugs,
      Coco
      x

18. The shoes and glasses for my puki are great. Love the see-and-say toys, too! I will be back to shop, soon. Thanks.

19. My puki wig just arrived. Fast responses and fast shipment. I will certainly be back for more! Thanks :D

20. I ordered a puki wig from Tabloach and wow, it was amazing. It's the best fitting wig I've ever had and I really wish I had ordered more. I might have to once my new boy gets here. Tabloach's shop is now my go-to place for all puki shopping.