1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tabloach

Dec 5, 2008

1. Just noticed the package on my desk. Ordered two puki outfits and a pair of panties on the 14th and they arrived today. The packaging was adorable and I loved the hand signed note. Echo will have to show off the clothes.

Tabloach has been the fastest seller/shipper I've bought from ever. Very friendly, I'll definitely but from her again. ^_^

2. Tabloach purchased some hands from me and everything went great. She had wonderful communication and was prompt with her payment. Highly recommended! ^_^ Thanks so much!

3. Bought some Puki stuff from Tabloach. They were great and I will definitely buy from them again! <3

4. I bought a wig from tabloach. She was such a help in finding the wig I wanted. Fast delivery and well thought out packaging!
      Thank so much

5. I bought 2 Puki wigs, some shoes and an outfit from Tabloach. The quality is great, the shipping was fast, and the way she wrapped those two wigs in the most adorable origami boxes was absolutely charming. I even took pictures of them. Overall, very pleasant transaction and I'll be back again, because prices are great too! ;)

6. I bought several pairs of Puki shoes from Tabloach. Wrapped up with attention to detail and accompanied by a nice, personal note, they arrived very quickly. Would definitely buy from Tabloach again.

7. I bought some Lati Yellow clothes for my Doll Leaves Jax. They got here 2 days after I ordered them, despite the fact that they came from clear across the country, and they looked even better in person than they did on the website. Would definitely order from her again.

8. Tabloach bought some puki shoes from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know when they arrived.
      A+!

9. I recently bought some clothes and a puki wig from Tabloach. They arrived a lot faster than I expected, and were in perfect condition. Everything was packed with great care and in perfect condition. And the wig fit perfectly on my little DZ Momo.
      Will definitely order from Tabloach again. :)

10. I ordered several pukipuki outfits and a new wig on Sunday and they were here by Wednesday. The wig was in a little box, wrapped in ribbon with her name on it and a lovely little rose, and the clothes were bundled neatly together. Everything was in a little bag sealed with a discount sticker, then securely in a paper mailer. Wonderful service. She definitely has a regular customer here!

11. I purchased 8 wigs for my puki boys.
      Not only did they arrive in record time, they were beautifully, Individually wrapped in their own little boxes.
      It was like a mini christmas, needsless to say I loved all of them.
      I wish all parcles arrived like this I was really blown away at the care and attention to detail.
      I would not hessitate to recomended Tabloch, my transaction with herwas outstanding!

12. Purchased three Puki-sized dresses and a little hat from Tabloach. Shipped promptly, cute items, beautifully packaged. Thank you!

A+ would buy again :)

13. Purchased an adorable white wig for my Puki! Fit perfect! Was shipped quickly! Thanks!

14. Just took delivery of another Tabloach wig and some shoes for my Pukipukis...as ever, beautifully packaged and sent superfast...

Definitely recommend her for all your Pukipuki needs! :)

Alicex

15. I just love Leentje's wig! It's just the perfect look and a perfect fit. It came packed so sweet. I highly recommend her!