1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Takysa

Sep 29, 2009

1. I bought a Soom Chalco mask from Takysa and she was fantastic! She was always quick to respond to my messages, and she sent out the mask as soon as I paid for it! The mask was wrapped amazingly well and I am super happy with it. :)

Thank you so very much for a fantastic transaction!
      Would gladly buy from her again! A+++ seller!

2. Positive!
      I ordered a wig from Takysa. She was very fast and friendly with communication and shipped the item quickly and safely.

Thank you!

3. I bought a wig off takysa. It was extremely well packaged, and just as described. She was helpful and friendly throughout the transaction. Thanks a lot!

4. Takysa sold me a Model Doll F dress. Great communication and speedy shipping. Excellent transaction, very satisfied!

5. Liz sold me a wig and was a total pleasure to buy from. Great product, great communication, great shipping speed, and totally honest -- she even refunded me some of my shipping when it was less than her estimate. All around a+++ and would absolutely buy from again.

6. I bought a Dollheart shirt from Takysa.

The transaction was fast and quite perfect! :)

Great communication and super fast, safe shipping!

I'm only too happy to recommend her! :D

7. I just purchased a Leekeworld Edgar head and a Customhouse body from Takysa. She was extremely helpful. She took pictures of the head on the body for me and sent them to me the same day I asked. She was willing to answer questions about resin matching possibilities and head size. I thoroughly enjoyed my transaction with her, and she was specially helpful for me as a first time doll buyer.

The doll came packaged amazingly, with sleeping backs and lots bubble wrap and a face up protector. Plus eyes and a little night gown, which I did not expect. I could not be happier!

Thank you, Takysa! Would buy from again.

8. I ordered a Luts Limited Editon Sleepy Bory Head from her and I couln't be happier. She was very quick with PMs, sent me the tracking number right away and even sent eyes for the little guy. I would buy from her again!

9. I bought Takysa's LE Bory body. Communication was great and shipping was quick. Overall, it was a pleasant transaction!

10. I bought two wigs from Takysa. They arrived quickly and in good condition. Communication was great and I'd certainly buy from her again. :)

Thanks! :truffle

11. I just wanted everyone to know how pleasant is my transaction with TAKYSA. She's more than a nice seller, she's so friendly. Quick replies and deliveries, the outfit is like new . . . what else i can say?! Thanks for these wonderful experience and outfit for my girl! hugs*

[​IMG]

12. Takysa brought an Elfdoll outfit from me. Paid very promptly and was very friendly and quick to respond to PMs. A perfect transaction. :)

13. Bought a Domuya girl body from Takysa. Wonderful transaction! Friendly, fast shipping, as described. Would buy from again anytime! :)

14. I purchased a Doll Factory Lolo from Takysa. As always, she was super friendly and was very quick to reply to me. She also shipped my little Loppymon out super quickly! As a second-time customer of Takysa I must say I would definitely deal with her once more!

15. terrific transaction with takysa.... i bought some "boney wings" from her. they were wrapped well, and arrived safely in a timely fashion. would buy again.... (and i have LOL)

16. Takysa bought some hands from me, she paid immediately and let me know when they arrived.
      Great transaction.
      Thanks.

17. Purchased a long, mustang vest from Takysa. Communication was always prompt and polite. Item arrived in a timely manner and best of all the vest us super gorgeous! I adore it and look forward to everyone fighting over who gets to wear it. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

18. I sold the Soom Afi MD outfit, except cloak and hat to Takysa and everything went smoothly, She paid quickly and let me know when she received the items and left me feedback right away. I would love to sell to her again and I recommend her!!

Thanks

Chrystika

19. I bought a wonderful Domuya Fin head from her. She was a pleasure to deal with and it was a very smooth and easy transaction

20. I bought a head from Takysa, her communication was great and the item was packaged wonderfully I would love to do business with her again. C: