1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Takysa

Sep 29, 2009

1. I bought an Elfdoll Half-Open Eyed Bambu head on layaway from takysa and couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was a more helpful and kind person during the whole transaction; communication was always prompt and good, and she tried her best to be as informative as possible. When the shipping fee estimate turned out to be higher than expected, she gave a discount on the head's price instead, and also offered very flexible layaway terms.

In the end, the shipping fee was lower than the first estimate, so she refunded me the difference, such a honest person she is. Then the head was shipped in a very timely fashion and was properly packed. I can't recommend her enough!

2. Sorry I am so late to put this in.
      I was in Takysa's Soom Syen split for a pair of hands and some eye putty. She is really nice and the communication is excellent.
      She even went so far to offer to get me some s-hooks when I found out my Syen hands didn't come with any s-hooks.

Thank you so much!

3. I bought Syen gargoyle legs from Takyusa.

+ She was really nice and polite
      + She was really fast and easy to communicate with
      + She shipped the legs real fast
      + I paid too much for the shipping and she noted me about that and refunded the money. ^^

Overall there was nothing wrong with this transaction. She was very nice and honest! I'd do business with her any time again! :daisy

4. Aargh, I almost forgot to leave feedback! I bought a gem body without hands from Takysa, and she delivered promptly, packed it so well my cats will have fun with the bubble wrap for ages to come, and the whole thing arrived quickly and in excellent order. If she had more to sell that I wanted, I'd definitely buy from her again.

5. Did a brilliant trade and things couldn't have gone more smoothly! Thanks for adopting my Piki, I'm sure she will be very happy ^-^

6. I bought an outfit from Takysa
      lovely to deal with, would happily buy from again ^^

7. I purchased clothing from Takysa and was very happy with the transaction. Shipping was quick and the items are great!

8. Takysa bought my Soom Syen open-eyed head. The entire transaction was smooth with a prompt payment and excellent communication.

I would definitely sell to her again.

9. POSITIVE!

I participated in a trade with Takysa recently for her Soom Grit head. The transaction was smoothe and without any problems. Shipping was fast and communication was wonderful.

Would definitely do business with her again! <3

10. I did a partial trade with Takysa! She traded me a lovely silver wig and paid me for two custom commissions. She was very prompt and wonderful with communication and payment and is overall lovely to deal with. Very patient and pleasant, and her wig arrived safely in great packaging!
      I'd work with her again without hesitation, she's great. c:
      Thanks!

11. I bought a Luts Cherry head and a pair of acrylic eyes from Takysa. She was nice enough to hold the head and eyes for me while I scrapped some money together. I also had a problem with Paypal and she was amazingly nice and patient throughout the whole transaction. Communication was always fast and she packaged the head and eyes very well in bubble wrap. I would gladly buy from her again.

12. I purchased a doll head and clothes from Takysa and I'm totally happy with this transaction: everything went smooth, I always got prompt replies and communication was indeed very friendly and pleasant. Fast shipping, items arrived securely wrapped - wonderful package job! ;) I'll be happy to deal with her again!
      Thank you a real great lot, Liz! ^____^

13. Takysa ordered six fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

14. Takysa sold me a Luts Blue Knight Abadon arm. She shipped quickly and kept me updated. A pleasure to buy from, and would definitely transact with again! :)

15. Takysa participated in my split for the LE Regen, and she was perfect - communication and payment were prompt and she let me know the items arrived safe. Would gladly do business with again ;)

16. I bought an outfit from Takysa. Shipping was very fast and the communication was perfect. Thank you very much! :)

17. I bought a limited outfit from Takysa that I have been looking high and low for, and when another seller had backed out on her agreement to sell, she was there to gladly give it up for me D: Such a sweetheart! <3 Communication was excellent, and she was full of patience while I paid over about a month's timeframe. Thank you so much for making this possible, words cannot express how much I appreciate what you have done for me! :)

18. Takysa and I did an outfit swap, and I was extremely pleased with the whole transaction. Takysa is wonderful and trustworthy as a seller/trader!

19. Takysa purchased some more outfits from me. Payment was fast as always. AN excellent buyer. Thanks again.

20. I bought a doll from Takysa, she was very friendly and serious.
      The doll was shipped safely even with a free gift.
      I really recommand her, perfect communication and wonderful transaction!
      Thanks ;))