1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tallenvyaere

Jun 22, 2009

1. Tallenvyaere bought a Silt body off of me. This isn't the first time I've done a transaction with her and I hope it's not the last! She's a great member to work with, great communication and very understanding about any delays and such things. Thanks! :3

2. 8D Tallen participated in my Leekeworld GO! She is very friendly, awesome with payment, and great with communication 8D!

I wouldn't hesitate to host her again >U<

Thanks so much!
      L.

3. I had a Awesome transaction with Tallenvyaere, purchased a tiny wardrobe from me and was a marvelous payee, stayed in touch and even let me know the item arrived safely to Canada.
      Highest Recommends to all.
      :daisy Thank you Tallen :daisy

4. Positive! Tallenvyaere joined my Soom MD split and everything went swimmingly. Prompt communication and payments, plus a PM when Tallenvyaere's split item arrived. A Wonderful split partner! Thank you!

5. Purchased a faceplate from me. Super sweet, super swift payments and excellent communication! she is very understanding as well. I would gladly do business with her again!! Thank you so much!

6. Excellent seller, very friendly and responsible. Always answers the questions, very nice work.
      I bought the Tallenvyaere parts Soom Appini. Quickflow sending, reliable packaging! Thank you!

7. AWESOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Tallen is a GREAT buyer, fast as anything and great communication!
      She paid her layaway off much earlier then she had said she would, which was a very welcome suprise <3<3<3<3

I highly encourage anyone to do buiensess with her!

8. I purchased a Kozy Raccoon head off the Market place from Tallenvyaere and everything went perfectly smooth!
      Great at answering my PM's!

9. Tallenvyaere took part in my Soom Lami split, and it was a pleasaure working with her! Payments and communication were always prompt, and everything went really smoothly. Thanks again for participating in my split! :)

10. Tallenvyaere participated in my Soom Ario split and was completely wonderful! Payments were prompt and communication was always great, especially keeping in touch during Canada Post's shipping issues.

Would gladly buy/sell/split with her again anytime!

Thanks for helping to make this split an awesome one! &#9829;

11. I participated in Tallenvyaere's excellent Soom Obsidius split. It may be the smoothest split I've ever participated in. Communication was flawless, my hands shipped out promptly, and arrived very well packaged. I'm extremely pleased. <3

12. I joined Tallenvyaere Obsidius split. all I can say is SHE IS THE BEST SPLIT LEADER EVER :) she kept me informed and updated with the order statues. sent me PM once he arrived with the shipping info. there was some problems with USPS sending my package to another address (USPS FAULT NOT Tallenvyaere’s) but she was nice and kind enough and helped me with it :aheartbea thankfully everything arrived safe and very well packaged. I would defiently love to deal with her again
      thank you so much :D

13. Tallenvyaere purchased a ns mnf a-line body from me. Payment was very prompt, communication was very friendly and she let me know as soon as her package was received. I would definitely work with her again.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction :)

14. i participe with Tallenvyaere at split, she was really perfect all time, she help me always with any problems, perfect comunication.

I have to said all perfect!!! thank you!

15. Talenvyaere purchased a MNF Miyu head from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when the head arrived! Thank you so much! ^_^

16. Talenvyaere participated in my recent Leeke Group Order and she was very pleasant and easy to work with. Her payments were prompt and she was always very clear with what she wanted. Thanks for the great experience <3 I would love to have her participate in my future GO's!

17. Talenvyare sold me a Soom Supergem body from a Soom Obsidius. She was very good with communication and packed up the box wonderfully - she shipped him unstrung like I requested and each piece was wrapped up with utmost care - and he arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend her! :D

18. I participated in a Soom split that Tallenvyaere ran, and I couldn't ask for a better organizer! Such a lovely person to deal with, very kind and helpful in every way. :aheartbea
      It was a great pleasure!