1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tangier

Feb 27, 2009

1. I was just recently in a transaction with Tangier, and although it was a mostly positive experience, it was not a perfect transaction. She originally contacted me about a WTB I had posted for a NS Soom Alex head or other Soom female in NS, and offered to sell me her Onyx head. I requested pics and asked if she had a COA for her. She said she would look. She provided pics and said she was still looking for the COA. It took a little while for her to get back to me but apparently she had a lot of COAs but didn't know which was hers. I said that was ok and asked for a shipping quote. Once again, I waited for a response finally sending a message saying I could pay anytime, I was just waiting for a shipping amount. She got back to me then saying she couldn't get an accurate quote online because of insurance and had to call them (?) for one and got no where. Anyway, I finally got a shipping quote from her and paid. A few days later I hadn't heard anything so I pmed again asking if Onyx had been shipped. She said she sent her that day and came back with a tracking number and also said she owed me $5 because shipping was less than she thought. I gave her my PP and Onyx arrived, very well packed and fine. She PMed saying she sent the shipping refund and asked if I got it, I told her I hadn't. She then said she called PP to see why and told me I should call them. I asked what address she sent it to, and discovered she had mistyped my email. I waited a few days with no response and then sent another PM asking if she got my message about the email typo. Again nothing. Yesterday, I finally was fed up and sent a lengthy rather aggravated message stating my displeasure by her lack of response. I got the $5, but still have not gotten a response to any of my PMs since Thursday. So, although the head came quickly (once it was actually shipped) and was packed well and she seems very nice, I probably would not want to do another transaction with her just because of the communication lapses. She contacted me and initiated this transaction and yet I feel like its been like trying to pull teeth to get it completed. I feel like the whole thing took way longer than it needed to. :huh?:

2. I purchased a Souldoll Asen from Tangier on an extended layaway and everything was wonderful. She's very sweet and responsive. The doll arrived quickly after my final payment was sent. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you hun!

3. Tangier bought a Dollshe Bernard from me with a short layaway and everything went perfect.
      Great communication and fast payment...I would gladly deal with her again.

Thank you,

Azra-Elle

4. Tangier bought a Soom Tremo (ns) head with default face up and default eyes off me. She was excellent in every possible way to deal with, I highly recommend. Thanks again and Cheers to you!

5. Tangier bought a Mega Gem body from me on a short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication and payments were made on time. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thanks so much!

6. Tangier bought a Soom Sabik from me. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. She was very friendly and I would definitely do business with her again!

~mp

7. tangier bought a Buddydoll Daniel from me. Payments were prompt and great communication. Very friendly and sent a very nice pm after he arrived with pictures of his new identity. Thankyou and would definitely do business with her again!

8. Tangier bought a Dollshe Bernard from me and she was a sweetheart to deal with throughout. Great communication and prompt payments and I would be delighted to do business with her again. Thank you so much.

9. Tangier bought a La Legende de Temps head from me. It was a perfect transaction.
      Thank you!

10. Tangier bought Soom Euclase from me. She is a great person and a pleasant buyer! I will be delighted to do business with her again) Thanks))

11. I sold a doll to Tangier. The transaction was realy smooth and kind.
      She paid me with a 3 time layaway, answered to my Pm realy quickly.
      I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you :)

12. I sold my Andrew (dark) head to Tangier and everything went great! We had a minor hiccup with the post but it was fine in the end. I would gladly do business with Tangier again! :)

13. Sold my Soom Sphaler on layaway to Tangier. Transaction was smooth.

14. I bought a IOS head from Tangier. All transactions were smooth and prompt.
      Shipping was perfect. Thanks a lot!

15. I sold a soom supergem ws older boy body to tangier...
      Communication was fast and friendly...payment was very fast and she let me know that the body arrived safely.
      I would certainly do business with tangier again....thank you

16. Tangier is awesome ^_^ She's bought Soom Mad Hatter's head from me and everything was brilliant!
      I really enjoy communicating with her ^_^

17. Tangier bought my IOS 80cm body with lay away. Payments were prompt, communication great! She let me know when the body arrived, right away!
      Always a pleasure!

18. Tangier bought a minimee head from me on a short layaway. Payments were made promptly and she was super friendly and easy to work with. Enjoy your new boy and thank you!

19. Tangier bought an IS Tosaca from me via short layaway. Communication was great and she was very friendly! Payments were made promptly, and she even sent pics once she got the boy! I would highly recommend working with Tangier! :)

20. I sold Tangier some Luts SD shoes. Overall smooth transaction! Friendly communication and payment sent timely. Would sell to again and recommend. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup