1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tangier

Feb 27, 2009

1. i sold a IOS Anamonia Modded head to Tangier, the transaction was very smooth, and she was lovely to deal with. she even let me know when he arrived :3

2. Tangier bought a Dollshe Van from me and she was wonderful to deal with throughout, an absolute angel. :daisy

3. Tangier purchased a Asian head - Kaneshiro from me and she was very polite, quick payment, good communication and delightful to work with - very smooth transaction.

4. Tangier bought a Dollclans Phython head from me and was very pleasant to deal with. She paid me exactly when she said she would, let me know when the head arrived, and even showed me what a great new home he has :) I would gladly do business with her again.

5. Tangier bought a Mr.Cheeceburg head from me. Very nice communication, fast response to email, fast payment.

6. Tangier answered my WTB ad in the Marketplace for a Soulkid Tiffee.

She sent beautiful photos, and patiently answered all my questions. She packaged the doll up most carefully, and shipped her promptly.
      Upon arrival the doll was just as described. :-)

I'd definitely transact with her again.

Thank you!
      Raven

7. I bought Aika Unoss from Tangier, and it was great transaction! She accurately described doll's condition, made a lot of photos that shows all mods and damages. Also she takes much care about shipping: very safe package, packing process photos etc. Everything just can't be better.
      Thank you for my grail doll?

8. I sold Soom Crow head to Tangier and all was really perfect in this transaction: fast payment and really nice communication. Thank you very much !

9. I sold my Hyperon to Tangier and it was a great transaction! Fast communication and very nice. ^^

10. Tangier bought a Spiritdoll head and Dollshe David on layaway from me. The payment came even before the set date. She kept contact and was very sweet. We had other transactions during the layaway (eyes, wig) and it was amazing. She let me know as soon as he arrived and was very understanding when I took a little longer to ship. Would def do business with her again. Thank you for giving him a good home ^_^!

11. I just bought a Supia doll Yisol in tan skin from Tangier, and I am really happy with my purchase. She shipped the doll right after I paid her, and she responds prompt to emails,etc. She let me know when she shipped the doll, and send me the tracking information. I would certainly buy something from Tangie again! Thanks so much!:)

12. I sold a Mechaangel Sabik body to Tangier, and can say she is an absolute A+++ buyer! Super responsible, swift transactions due to layaway plan, nice communication too. I would not hesitate to deal with her again, she is a reliable customer and I recommend her to everyone!

13. Tangier was perfect. Just perfect. <3 She bought my Raurencio Baal, did a quick, short layaway, was very communicative, and a true joy to sell to. I would not hesitate to either buy from or sell to her in the future.

Thank you SO MUCH for buying the Baal, Tangier! He was clearly meant for you this whole time. <3

14. Bought a switch Milhwa head from me on layaway. Finished the layaway and let me kjow when the head arrived. Thank you so much

15. I have sold a Soom Supergem body to Tangier on a three month layaway. Things did not really go to my liking, especially considering what I deem tardiness on her end when transferring money (though I'll admit she managed to transfer BEFORE the end of the last day of the month each time). The communication was sometimes swift and sometimes absent, making her for a not so reliable buyer. She did not contact me when she received the package within a timespan of three days, until I started a problem transaction thread because I could not reach her due to her inbox being full.

Altogether, I give her a neutral feedback experience. I would perhaps deal with her again, though I would make stricter agreements and deadlines with her so we could come to a mutually pleasurable transaction.
      Thank you for buying, regardless. No hard feelings on my end :)

16. Tangier entered into a layaway with me for my Impldoll Tony. She was amazing to work with. Payments were made within the allotted time and she sent me photos of him when she received him! I will definitely do business with her again! (BTW...I WILL get his CoA out as soon as a I can! Thanks for being so patient!)

17. I bought Soom Vesuvia head NS from Tangier, and it was great transaction! She gave me a detailed picture of the head Vesuvia. Carefully and securely packed head when sending. Everything just can't be better.
      Thank you! :daisy

18. Tangier Makes This Hobby Fun ! She purchased my tan Rho full doll.Our conversations were delightful and she let me know when he arrived and how much she loves him. Sometimes its hard to let go and its so nice to hear that they found a wonderful new home. Thank You Tangier & Enjoy!!

19. A completely perfect and fun transaction! Tangier sold an SD Elfdoll to me. Communication was excellent & delightful. . .Shipping couldn't have been any faster .. .And, the doll is in incredible (almost new) condition, particularly for its age. What a super seller she is and definitely an asset to DOA!!! A++++

20. Tangier bought a pair of Chic-line boots from me. The transaction was swift and pleasant and I have no complaints whatsoever. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Highly recommended.