1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tangy_melon

Apr 29, 2012

1. tangy_melon bought an sd10 boy body from me. fast payment, and great communication. she's really fun to talk to! thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

2. I've traded my msd dress for doll stand from Tangy_melon!
      Communication was very nice, she shipped my item on the date we agreed on and it arrived perfectly wrapped, just as described and with a lovely freebie. Everything has gone smoothly and I 100% recommend Tangy_melon as a trade partner!
      Thank you a lot!

3. Delightful transaction! I bought a 2D Doll Miki from Tangy and it arrived perfectly on time, packaged well, with extras. 10/10. I'd definitely do business again.

4. I had a wonderful transaction from Tangy_melon. I contacted them about a Soom wig and they were quick to respond. Plus, they shipped out my item very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend them as a seller.

Thank you so much!:)

5. Sold a dollmore blouse to Tangy_melon, lovely quick transaction and quick to pay. Would happily recommend them and would love to sell to them again ^_^!!

6. I sold a pair of MSD shoes to Tangy_Melon, and things could not have been better! Very kind and polite, great communication! Thank you so much!

7. tangy_melon purchased two SD wigs from me.
      An overall great transaction! - Glad to hear that they arrived safely too!
      Thanks!

8. I bought a super cute wig from Tangy . She was super sweet and shipped super fast! Totally happy!

9. tangy_melon purchased a Platform 9 3/4 wig from me. Payment was on time and communication was prompt, including letting me know when the package arrived. Recommended buyer! Would definitely deal with again. Thanks a lot! :)

10. bought dollstown oriental body and it has arrived safely <3

11. tangy_melon bought a pair of Volks feet from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

12. Positive Feedback! tangy_melon bought a Popodoll 68cm body from me and the transaction was flawless. They paid quickly, their communication was timely and polite, and they notified me as soon as the body arrived. I would be happy to work with them again ^^

13. wonderful transaction with tangy-melon - great communication and follow up. fast shipping too! plus, the Aprilstory Fall I bought was in perfect (brand new) shape. thank you! very highly recommended! ^^

14. Tangy_melom purchased an msd size jacket from me and was great to work with! She was very polite and friendly and paid promptly as well as let me know when the jacket got there. Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction!

15. Just finished a transaction with Tangy, bought their Volks DDS body and they were great to buy from. Quick communication and let me know once it was shipped, it arrived safely packed up and I couldn't be happier to have this body for my girl. Thanks so much!

16. Purchased a wig from Tangy_Melon. She was very prompt to reply to messages, and provided shipping/tracking info in a timely manner. Thanks!

17. Bought two adorable Christmas scarves from
      tangy_melon. Transaction was great, highly recommended, thank you :)

18. I purchased a 68 cm Popodoll boy body from tangy_melon. She was really understanding with my long-planned layaway and was really nice all the way. She forgot to send some joints with the body but shipped them right away without hesitation when I realized this. I highly recommend buying from her! Thank you!♥

19. POSITIVE

I participated in @tangy_melon's Cookids GO. What an amazing organizer! She answered all of my questions and kept informed every step of the way. A++

20. POSITIVE

I bought a MiaDoll Soo head with A Little Monica body from tangy_melon. Her communication was great and little Soo arrived promptly and well packed! I highly recommend her!