1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tasu

Jun 14, 2006

1. I bought an outfit from Tasu and it was shipped promptly and was SUPER CUTE!
      Thanks so much!!!

Raven

2. I bought an MSD fur wig from Tasu and it arrived promptly and in great condition!

I would definitely do business with Tasu again =D

3. Friendly and honest, cute mail too! Highly recommended. :)

4. I purchased a Volks MSD size wig from Tasu. This is my second purchase from her and it was a repeat of a quick and trouble-free transaction. Thank you.:daisy

5. Purchaased an MSD Kenshin outfit from Tasu. Fast response and shipping! THe item came in and was really well made. Thank you!

6. Tasu ran a flawless group order. =D She's great at keeping you up-to-date with everything.

7. Tasu hosted a Leekeworld group order, the shipping was fast and precise, and she kept us informed on our item status :} It may also be worth noting that right in the middle of the open period, Leekeworld changed up their whole wig section system, and Tasu handled it perfectly.

A+!

8. Tasu ran a Leekeworld group order. She kept us up to date on the status and shipped everything out quickly.

9. I was part of a Leekeworld group order ran by Tasu. She did an amazing job and kept us up to date on all information.

10. I participated in a recent group order run by Tasu. I was really impressed with the way she handled the whole order and really appreciate all her hard work. I would definatly participate in another of her group orders!

Deborah

11. Amazing orginizer for group orders, great with updates, and prompt shipping. I highly recomend!!

~Thanks Tasu

12. Yet another person from tasu's Leekeworld order! I was impressed with how well she was able to work even with all the confusion with the payment. She was always friendly and kept us updated through everything! Thanks again, tasu!

13. Excellent seller! Bought a WS Karon head from her, and he arrived in perfect condition, packaged excellently! :dance
      Excellent communication too! Thanks! /thumbup

14. As a participant from the Leekeworld group order, I can safely say that Tasu has excellent communication skills by updating often, ships out packages quickly, and, overall, runs one of the smoothest group orders I've had the pleasure of being in yet. :]

15. Purchased an MSD boy from tasu and received him as described. He is beautiful. Thanks.

16. I was able to buy an AMAZING dress from Tasu and I couldn't be happier! The price was very fair in my opinion, and the communication was excellent! Tasu shipped the dress out right away and it arrived very quickly.

Thank you!

17. I ordered a hoodie and a pair of shoes from tasu and everything was beautiful. Shipping was fast and communication was great. <:

18. Received the item I ordered from Tasu promptly and easily!

19. I bought the most adorable red boots from Tasu. They were packaged wonderfully and arrived super fast! Thank you so much again!!!
      -Melissa

20. Bought a Bunny Jacket from tasu and go it today....it is ADORABLE and extremely well made :) it got here really quickly too...and with a surprise pair of pants in the envelope....THANKS!!