1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tasu

Jun 14, 2006

1. I bought a set of Volks hands. They were packed carefully and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!

2. I bought a head from tatu and she was quick and responsive with my PM. The head was packaged very nicely and in excellent condition when I received it! It was a wonderful purchase I highly recommend dealing with her!!!!!!!

3. I ordered a pair of Custom House hands from tasu. They arrived very quickly, well packaged, and were in excellent condition.

Great seller overall! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

4. I bought a pair of eyes from tasu, who was always nice and shipped really fast, recommended :D

5. I just bought a pair of Volks MSD shoes from tasu, and it was a perfect transaction--friendly, thorough communication, super-fast shipping, and the shoes arrived well-packed & in perfect condition. It would be a pleasure to do business with tasu again! :)

6. Tasu purchased a hypermaniac body from me. She paid very quickly and informned me of when she received the item. Easy to deal with and very pleasant. I highly recommend!

7. Tasu bought a fur wig from my shop. She was quick with communication and payment, very friendly, and even sent a pic of her doll modeling the wig when it arrived. I'd definitely recommend her!

8. Tasu purchased a fur wig from me and was a wonderful buyer! Quick and friendly with payment and communications, let me know as soon as it arrived to her and even sent me a pic of her boy modeling his new wig. Perfect transaction, thank you!

9. tasu commissioned me for two face ups, and everything went great! Shipped on time, responded quickly and nicely to PMs, and was very nice to work with! Thanks a bunch! ^^

10. I bought a doll from tasu and everything went great! Super fast communication and good shipping time. Thanks!

11. I bought a 4D jacket from tasu ... I'm really pleased with it, and tasu was an excellent person to do business with ...:fangirl:

- communication was swift and helpful, shipping was very fast and I would definitely recommend her as a seller - it was a great transaction !

12. Unsatisfactory transaction wih tasu.

She shipped the MSD body without the dollbox and made an excuse that it is not possible to ship with that size even if I told her that I will cover for the shipping fee.

Now she refuses on shipping out the msd box to me.

13. allemarthe:
      -There was no mention of the box in the thread initially and I didn't mention it in the PMs either. So there no breach of contract that it was not included. I made sure the doll was packed safety as to not get damaged. Considering you've only have been mentioning the lack of a doll box I am going to assume the doll body was not damaged in any way; as I would have given you an immediate refund if that was the case.
      - I told you twice that I had problems with post office dimension limitations. It varied from country to country and the shipping boxes I kept finding were either too small for the doll box or over exceeding the post office limit.
      - I tried shipping a few times after your PMs regarding the lack of the doll box and ran into similar problems.
      - The final PM you sent you insulted my intelligence so I told you I had enough. You got the doll body, that is what you initially paid for and that was what the whole transaction was about.

14. Tasu was prompt and friendly with replies, and the wig arrived very quickly. Definitely recommended, thank you again!

15. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me!
      <3

Tasu participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. :) Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

16. Bought a pair of SDF boots from tasu. They were shipped very quickly, packaged well and are in perfect shape. They fit like a dream and I am thoroughly pleased with them. Would not hesitate to deal with again, thanks!

17. Perfect transaction with Tasu who purchased a Charlotte head from me on layaway. Payment was exactly as agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

18. Double A+ Transaction! I messaged Tasu with a few questions on the LadySaiuki Ren she was selling and she got back to me promptly and answered everything. She sent the doll right after the weekend as promised, and he was packaged well (Soooooo many packing peanuts!! My cat had a field day, lol). The doll is just perfect! Thank you so much!!

19. I bought Tasu's Mylo and it really was a perfect transaction. It was less that 24 hours from my contacting her to the doll being shipped and Mylo arrived 2 days after that. Thank you so much, I love this doll!

20. I bought Tasu's NS Mylo. It was a wonderful transaction with Tasu being very quick on replies and helped provide information on shipping so I could make a decision on how to ship her. (This was during the Canada Post strike).

I must say this was also the fastest shipping ever. Mylo was here in less than a day and wonderfully packed. Exactly as advertised as well ^_^. I would definitely do another transaction with Tasu.

Thanks so much! I just love Mylo :D.