1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tatterpunk

Apr 4, 2012

1. I bought Naias B.I.D Iplehouse Doll from TatterPunk per Layaway. The transaction and communication was perfectly. TatterPunk is a very nice, courteous and helpful person. :D I can really recommend her for future transactions! Thank you very much, Iam so happy to get her and for this great deal!:love<3

2. I just purchased a Doll Chateau Bella on the elongated body with extra joints from TatterPunk on a short layaway. It was a purely delightful transaction from start to finish! Communications were always quick and friendly, my doll was packaged with great care and shipped fast. This is a Doll Chateau combination I'd always wanted for my collection and I'm absolutely thrilled to have her! I can highly recommend TatterPunk as a wonderful and conscientious person to do business with.:)

3. I bought a elfdoll vivien and iplehouse nYid girl body hybrid from TatterPunk! She's very kind and friendly! The whole experience is nice~!

4. Tatterpunk purchased an Iplehouse JID body from me on layaway. She paid promptly, communication was great, and she let me know when the item arrived safely! A+++++ Transaction!!

5. I traded my FID Isis to Tatterpunk's Raccoon Lucy. The deal was perfect, I'm very happy. Thank you very much!

6. I bought a Raccoondoll Elf Erika head off Tatterpunk, and it was a great transaction! They were prompt and helpful in replying, sent the head out straight away, and even refunded me the difference when the postage was slightly under what was quoted! Definitely recommended!!!

7. Tatterpunk purchased a Dollshe Arsene from me, she paid promptly and responded fast to messages. She also let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you again :)

8. TatterPunk bought a Dollshe Erica head from me. Payment was made immediately and all communication was personable. This was a 100% perfect transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to work with TatterPunk again! Thank you so much :)

9. Tatterpunk purchased on layaway a Dollshe Rey Lewis Fashion boy in Copper Oriental with extra hands, head and feet. She did her layaway quickly and was great about making payments in a timely manner. She paid him off even earlier then planned. So happy to have buyers who are so thoughtful and great communicators.

10. Tatterpunk bought a second Dollshe head from me and I would like to thank her again for her purchase and a perfect transaction! It is always a pleasure to do business with Tatterpunk :)

11. I bought an Iplehouse FID Isis from Tatterpunk, and it was a perfect experience. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and she was packed like a pro! I can't recommend Tatterpunk enough. She's the bomb.

12. Tatterpunk purchased a full package Dollshe Amanda from me on layaway and it was a very smooth transaction. Communication was excellent, all payments were prompt and the layaway was finished ahead of schedule. All in all it was 100% perfect from start to finish, she was fantastic throughout and i can highly recommend Tatterpunk as an awesome buyer. Thank you again!

13. Tatterpunk bought a Ringdoll mechanical arm from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! They were super friendly, communicative, and paid as soon as they said they were going to. They also let me know that the package arrived safely - highly recommend!! Thank you again! <3

14. POSITIVE TRANSACTION
      I purchased a Dollshe fashion Rey Lewis from Tatterpunk and the entire process was fantastic! Their responses to my questions were answered quickly and thoughtfully, shipping was fast and everything was packaged safely. They even included an extra gift that I was not expecting but totally appreciated. <3
      Couldn't be happier with my purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.
      Thank you for being so awesome!

15. Tatterpunk purchased a Dollzone 70-004 body from me and was a wonderful buyer. She paid promptly and let me know when the body arrived safely. I would gladly work with her again. Thanks so much!

16. Great transaction with Tatterpunk. She bought me a Granado Uriel's head. Quick payment, pleasant communication and she warned me of the arrival of the head at her home.
      I recommend ! :)

17. Tatterpunk bought a dollstown body from me. Transaction and communication were excellent from start to finish. I will look forward to more future dealings with Tatterpunk. Thank you so much.

18. Tatterpunk bought a Dollshe body from me and I couldn't have had a smoother transaction! They let me know when everything arrived and gave me some extra time to ship. Extremely kind and communicative. Thank you so much!! I hope the body works!

19. Tatterpunk bought two Black Cherry Aishat heads from me - it was a perfect transaction! Payment was prompt, I was informed when the package arrived, and we had some great conversations on the message system about the heads, doll characters, and other fun bjd things. I would be happy to work with them again any time in the future. Thank you, Tatterpunk!

20. Tatterpunk is always a pleasure. She purchased a Ringdoll K from me, was fast, friendly, and let me know when he arrived. One of the most pleasant people you could hope to deal with.