1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for teddybay-o!!

Nov 13, 2006

1. teddybay-o bought a pair of eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you !

2. teddybay-o bought a wig from me. She paid right away, and communication was excellent. Thank you so much!! :)

3. I had a commission done by Rozzie communication was wonderful all the way through, I would definitely get a commission done by her again. <3333

4. Rozzie bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was excellent and the payment was quick! Thanks so much again! Highly Recommended!

5. Bought a pink top off teddybay-o! Communication and shipping was excellent!!
      I will hesitate to purchase from her again! Highly recommended~

Thank you for a great transaction!!

6. I purchased some wonderfull dresses with tights! I enjoyed our great communications, friendly e-mails and teddybay-o is so helpful. I just love the outfits and highly recommend. Thank you!

7. teddybay-o purchased a set of dog tags from me and was friendly and fast. Definitely recommended!

8. I bought an adorable Soony head w/faceup from Rozzie. Her communication was great, packing was snug and Soony arrived quickly and safely. Rozzie is a pleasure to deal with.

9. I commissioned a shirt from teddybay-o. I am very happy with the result. It came out perfect and just like I wanted. The price was reasonable. I meant to have a picture but my camera cable is lost! I'll post some next time, I'll be commissioning again for sure ^^.

10. I commisioned a dress&a pair of shorts from teddybay-o. I'm very pleased w/ her works. Communication was prompt and she was very friendly! Definitely recommend her!

Here's a pic of my boy in the dress (:
      [​IMG]

11. Bought some hand made jeans from teddybay-o! She kept me updated with pictures and finished them up very quickly! Thanks again!
      Sorry this picture kind of sucks, but you can see how his hands totally fit in his pocket! :D

12. I bought an Abio Angel head and body from teddybay-o-she's a great seller! She let me know exactly what was going on at all times-she always kept her word. The items arrived safely, and I'm very satisfied with this transaction-thank you :)!

13. Sold a pair of trainers to teddybay-o

Prompt payment - will be in the post this Saturday.

14. I bought a AA head from teddybay-o.
      The head is in good condition and was packed save + send fast!

Thank you :pcupcake

15. I commissioned an england world cup jersey from Rozzie, and it was amazing! Very good with communication, and it was everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much! I would definitely work with her again.

16. I commissioned an Altaïr cosplay outfit for my boy and it's goooorgeous. All the materials are so high quality and it fits just SO perfectly. XD And because it was complicated, she put the separate outfit bags with labelled numbers for dressing order. LOL! I don't know what I would've done otherwise! Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Volks Kuuta 2nd from Rozzie. She let me have layaway, had great communication and my doll came very well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her! Thanks so much hun~

18. teddybay-o picked up a pair of eyes from me. Paid right away and is so pleasant to deal with! Definitely recommended! Thank-you! :D