1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teh Nezumitoo

Oct 12, 2006

1. Nezumi was a wonderful person to buy from, easygoing, informative, and very quick to respond!

2. Nezumitoo did some scar work on my boy's legs. The scars are amazingly well done, she was very easy to communicate with (responded quickly to any messages, kept me updated on things) and was really good at understanding the look I was going for!
      The legs were well packed and shipped quickly. I won't hesitate to go to her for any future work on my favorite boy!

3. She was so wonderful to work worth! She commissioned me for a set of chibi drawings and she was very descriptive with what she wanted, she paid quickly and was just a dream to work with :3 I'll enjoy doing future business with her.

4. I bought an adorable sheep top. It arrived quickly and Nezumitoo was polite and friendly. A wonderful transaction! Thanks :)

5. Nezumi did some torn wing scars, redid a face scar that was too gory for my character and matched the face up. I had pictures of every step and extras when requested. She was awesome at hearing what I was looking for and making any changes I asked for. I would love to work with her again. Thank you Nezumi :fangirl:

6. Bought a lovley shirt from Nezumitoo. Great communication and very friendly seller!
      I absolutley recommend her. Thank you~!

7. I commissioned a faceup from Nezumitoo for my El. She did a fantastic job--I am stunned by how gorgeous my boy looks now--was prompt and thorough with communication, and was just overall a joy to work with. I highly recommend her to anybody needing a faceup job done.

8. I sold some items to Nezumi and she was a pleasure to deal with! Also, she is a very sweet and thoughtful person. :)

9. Nezumitoo~~ is soo sweetie~
      ^^hope your friend like that~XDDD
      she make a soo quickly payment and wonderful communication~
      really firendly~~>///<

10. I've done a few transactions with Nezu. Bought a shirt from her shop and comissioned her to work on my MNF Woosoo mod and she made him absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier <3

11. I purchased a head from Nezumi a couple of weeks ago (sorry this is late!) It arrived in a timely manner (more timely than this post!) and in great condition, exactly as she described it. Thanks!

12. I bought one of Nezumitoo's one-off sets and could not be happier. Very good quality materials and workmanship, fits beautifully, and is as nice as the photos suggested. She also shipped quickly. Yay! Thanks!

13. i bought a shirt from nezumi, & it is just adorable! i love it, my boy will love it when he gets here. and like everyone else has said, she is really wonderful to deal with. thank you so much!

14. I bought a lovely mesh top from Nezumitoo and it fits my boy fantastic ^_^ thank you so much as he looks ace in it.

Nezumitoo is a really lovely seller and brilliant to deal with - thank you for a smooth and easy transaction.:)

15. Nezu's awesome. She sent the items I purchased - lightning fast & they were packed really well and in perfect condition. :)

Thanks, Nezu! :D

16. Bought a skull shirt from Nezumitoo. Extremely fast shipping and the shirt was in great condition!
      Thanks!

17. Another awesome trasaction with Nezumi, I commission her to do a faceup for my Brandon Lee minimee and I can't tell you enough what an awesome job she did with him. He turned out great!
      Kept in contact with updates and pictures. Making sure it was exactly what I wanted. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. Always very nice. I always recommend her to my friends in case they need faceups or scar mods for there dolls. =3
      Highly Recommended! Thank you ^^

18. I got scar mods and a tattoo done for one of my boys by Nezumi and the whole thing went really smoothly! They look fantastic :D She was in contact with me the whole time, lots of progress photos and reassurance that shipping had gone okay.

I also appreciated that she works using a deposit -> work -> pay -> ship system, which keeps both of us honest and happy.

I'd definitely go to Nezumi for any future scar-type mod work I need :)

19. I got a wonderful face mod from Nezumi and would like to continue modding my dragonish boy. He was wonderful in cosplaying Voldemort and I love him a lot! I could not believe someone may make my dream come true, as it was a very hard mod.
      You can have a look too - Nezumi made a wonderful work!!! She is really wonderful in making scars and mods!

She even took time to provided additional photos. And re-done the make-up if I did not feel it to be perfect here or there. She is very patient and is a professional!

Here is my boy:
      [​IMG]

20. I bought a BC Cookie from Nezumitoo. I'm really happy with the transaction. She was very friendly, and I would definitely buy from her again. :)