1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teh Nezumitoo

Oct 12, 2006

1. Nezumitoo purchased a Volks Nono from me, payment and communication was fast! Great buyer! Thank you (again) for the smooth transaction!! :D

2. Nezumitoo bought a Soom Rudy for me and was great to work with! Transaction with quickly and smoothly. Thanks so much <3

3. Nezumitoo bought my Volks. Was lovely to talk to, paid me fast and let me know when they got the doll. A+
      Thankyou very much.

4. Nezumi bought a SD girl body from me and it was a great transaction. Pleasant communication and payment made promptly. Great buyer. I highly recommend her!

5. Nezumitoo purchased a CustomHouse Jin from me and is awesome to deal with. I’d sell to her again any time. She is A+++

6. Nezumitoo purchased my YoSD body, our transaction went smoothly and I couldn't be more pleased. I'd be happy to do business with them again!

7. Sold Nezumitoo my Mini-Machina Delta and everything went fantastic. Paid promptly, quick and clear communication, and extremely pleasing to converse with. I would gladly sell to her again! :)

8. I sold a MNF Sarang '19 head to Nezumitoo and it was a great transaction! Communication was super quick and friendly. Payment was prompt & we kept in touch until the head arrived. Would definitely do business with again and recommend!

9. POSITIVE

I purchased spare SOOM Super Gem female parts from Nezumitoo.
      The parts were exactly what I was looking for and were just as described.
      Communication was always prompt and very friendly, I would definitely recommend Nezumitoo.
      Thank you! :D

10. I purchased a Doll-Love Ladon from Nezumitoo and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! He was shipped promptly and he's in utterly fantastic condition. This doll is a present to my mom for Christmas and she'll be thrilled!

I would definitely buy from Nezumitoo again. Thank you so much! :D

11. I purchased a Soom Sammi and a Resinsoul head from Nezumitoo! They were very awesome in my shipping need and waited to ship to me while I finished moving! The soom tiny was a gift for my SO and they loved her so much. Thank you Nezumitoo!

12. I purchased a Honey Delf Choco from @Nezumitoo and was very happy with the transaction! Perfect communication and packaging. I would love to do business with them again. :)

13. I bought two Dream Valley Satyr heads from Nezumitoo. They were packed very carefully, especially because they have very long ears. Heads were shipped exactly as promised. Would absolutely buy from again :)

14. I bought a little Dandelion Bloom from Nezumitoo. It was very well packed, and communication was prompt and pleasant. I would definitely do business with them again!

15. I bought a Luts Cian from Nezumitoo. Very friendly seller, quick communication. He arrived in ONE day, I was very impressed--- and surprised! He arrived well packed, lots of bubble -wrap (Many thanks!!), clean, as described. I would definitely do business again!! A PLUS! <3.

16. :thumbup POSITIVE FEEDBACK :thumbup

I purchased a Doll Love 1/6 Sleeping YouYou from Nezumitoo, and it was an excellent transaction.

Nezumitoo was very friendly and answered all my questions promptly. She shipped the doll super fast and packed it very well. It arrived in pristine condition. I'm delighted with my purchase!

I would certainly buy from Nezumitoo again without hesitation. Thank you! :daisy

17. I adopted a Soom Beyla from Nezu and it was a great transaction! Everything went very smoothly, the doll arrived very well packaged and Nezu is a pleasure to talk to. Would highly recommend! :D

18. Nezumi is fantastic to deal with, great communication and could not be happier with my Soom Teenie Gem! Many thanks, you rock ^^

19. I bought a Doll Zone Milky tea head from Nezumitoo. Communication was good and I was informed of shipping time :thumbup So excited to have her.

20. Nezumi sold me their Dollzone Chun and I am so, so pleased with this transaction!!!! He came in super safely packaged and very quickly!!!! He's absolutely beautiful! Thank you, Nezumi!!!!