1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ten_ten

Dec 2, 2006

1. I got a free face-up from ten_ten. Her communication is great and her understanding over what I wanted was excellent. She was very understanding about things like my providing the wrong lashes and having to take off remnants of sealer too.

Unfortunatly the box with the head was stolen off my doorstep (at least that's what the Post Office thinks). ten_ten has been trying to help me with this as well and I'm very greatful.

Moral of the story: ten_ten is great to work with :)

2. EDIT TO PREVIOUS POST

My girl's head showed up on my doorstep safe and unopened. The face-up is lovely, better than the photos that ten_ten sent me. So not only is she great to work with but her work is excellent.

3. had a great wig commission for ten_ten..
      always a pleasure to do business with :aheartbea

4. I've made ac outfit on commission for ten_ten in mnf size.
      She's been kind and very fast to pay. Hope she'll enjoy the design I've created for her.
      thanks so much!

5. Bought a LTF Arctic Fox faceplate from ten_ten. She was easy to deal with and friendly in the PMs. She also shipped super-quickly. Thanks!

6. Some sellers in the Marketplace treat the follow-through on an agreement like a homework assignment: "I couldn't ship your item because the dog ate the packing slip," etc. But not Ten_Ten! Not only did she ship my doll on time, she timed it so that it would arrive at my mailing address the day I came back from France. I would be happy to do business with her in the future.

Ramna

7. ten_ten is a great buyer! Bought a head from me and payed super fast! Very friendly and nice! Thanks ten_ten!:aheartbea

8. Ten_Ten was a participant in the pre-order version of my fourteenth Leekeworld and everything went wonderfully well! Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were made in swift fashion. A great transaction in which I am much appreciative of. Would gladly work with again~

♥][ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!!
      Hopefully your experience was a pleasant one! ][♥ ​

9. Ten_Ten was a participant in my twelfth Nine9 Style group order and was wonderful to work with yet again. :) She was just as wonderful to work with this time around and my stance hasn't changed at all from the time I left feedback in this thread. *points up one post* :) Another smooth and easy transaction~

]♥[ Thank you for participation in another one of my group orders!! ]♥[
      ]♥[ I hope that your experience was a pleasant one!! ]♥[​

10. I bought a Luts Ani boy from ten_ten and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She packaged the doll very well, the shipment went out quickly and I recieved it very quickly. The doll was exactly as she described, very good condition, and she even included a wig with the doll. She was very kind and patient with me. ^.^ It was a pleasure to buy from ten_ten!

11. I bought from ten_ten Volks Elena's head. It was extremely nice transaction. Lovely contact, fast shipping. Thank you so much *^v^* !!

12. I adopted my second kid, Yosd Shin, from ten_ten. Really a wonderful experience for me! Very prompt and efficient communication with lots of updates. The doll was packed very nicely and arrived in perfect condition. Would love to deal with her again. ^^

13. This lovely Lady took part in a Dollmore Group Order that I was running. Paid REALLY fast and kept in great communication!

~ Thank you so much for doing a group order with me! would love to work with you again!.

14. Ten_Ten was a participant in my eighteenth Leekeworld group order and was, as expected, just freaking fabulous to do business with. Communication is always kept up well and payments are always, always sent my way in a swift and timely fashion, leaving nothing at all to be desired. I can say honestly, with such ease, that I would deal with them again without hesitation~

\(^o^)/ Thank you for always being so easy to transact with! \(^o^)/
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

15. I bought outfits from Ten_ten. She is a sweet girl. :D
      She listen my selfish wish so kindly and accept it. >w<

The packed so so well ..... Really a great seller . It's really a pleasure, have transaction with him. I hope I can deal more with him again. Thank you so much, Ten_ten ....:D :D

16. ten_ten bought a doll from me and she was a pleasure to communicate with. The transaction was fast and smooth. Great buyer! Thank you again for giving this gorgeous boy a home :)

17. I purchased a Volks Yosd Nono doll from ten_ten. Her communication was excellent, and the doll was very safely packaged! Ten_ten is an excellent seller who I would not hesitate to purchase from again. Thank you! :)

18. ten_ten participated in my GO for Leeke World and was a pleasure to work with. She paid both invoices promptly and I would definitely work with her again. Thanks ten_ten!!

19. ten_ten participated in my BJD Crobi Group Order! Paid promptly and communicated gloriously! Thank you for participating. :D

20. ten_ten purchased a Minifee body from me. She contacted with immediate intention to buy and then paid quickly and let me know when everything arrived to her safely. This is *just* how I love transactions to go! Thank you!