1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Terry Duennenberg

Apr 8, 2017

1. Terry bought a DIM Benetia head from me. The transaction went really well - great, nice conversation, fast and prompt payment. I highly reccommand Terry as a buyer!

Thank You so much <3 <3 <3

2. Absolutely wonderful to deal with! Terry bought a RS Doll Evan from me and paid quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived. Thank you so much for being awesome! I hope you love him!

3. I sold a Granado Uriel head to Terry! The transaction was fantastic, communication was kind and punctual - payment made quickly.

Great buyer!

4. Terry bought my Lillycwt Constantine head on a Resinsoul body. It was a perfect transaction. Pleasant communication and super quick payment. I would love to do business again with Terry. Thank you for a very positive experience.

5. Terry purchased an outfit from me recently and the transaction was great. She contacted me, paid quickly. I sent the package and she let me know immediately that she got it. She also sent me some "information on Wisconsin" that I was unaware of. hahah. Thank you Terry.

6. Terry bought Luts/Loongsoul boy from me, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. She paid quickly, kept great communication, and let me know when the item had arrived. Would gladly do business with again! Thank you.

7. Terry bought my Elf Rosie Raccoon Doll from me on layaway, and everything was amazing. She communicated quickly, and paid right away for the deposit. She even paid off early, excited to get the doll! Really a wonderful buyer to work with, I'm glad my girl went to a wonderful home.

8. Terry purchased a Doll Family-A Bach on the version 1 girl body from me. Communication & payment was swift and pleasant. I would happily sell to her again, and I highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

9. Terry was so sweet when buying a Youpladolls Vana from me! She paid right away, was flexible with the timeline, and let me know when the doll arrived, things could not have gone better.

10. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to Terry and had a great transaction! They were a great buyer, prompt with payment and communication and just lovely to deal with overall.

11. Terry was a patient and polite buyer. She paid very quickly after asking for some information.
      She kept me informed of the good reception of her doll.
      I heartily recommend her! :)

12. Terry Duennenberg bought an Iplehouse JID Asa from me.
      This was a wonderful transaction. She payed in time and when the doll arrived, she sent me a message that everything is ok. Great to ser her happy with the doll.
      I recommend her as a buyer.

13. Terry bought my little LSJ doll. The transaction was perfect. Excellent communication and fast payment. I highly recommend! :)

14. Terry bought an Iplehouse KID Fantasy Lisa boy from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. A lovely buyer!

15. Terry purchased 2 dolls from me a Doll Leaves Jeremy and Gem of Doll Sofia. Transaction went smoothly, quick payments and great communication. Thank you! I would definitely sell to Terry again.

16. Positive feedback! Terry purchased a Withdoll Kiara from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you!

17. Terry bought my Dollmore Zaoll Luv Red Fanatique from me on a short layaway, She paid promptly and was wonderful to deal with. Thanks again!