1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teruchan

Jan 22, 2009

1. Teruchan bought a wig and a vest from me. Paid fast and we had great communication. A nice buyer!! Thank you so much. =D

2. I sold a head to Teruchan, communication was great, very friendly. Lovely to deal with! Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

3. I sold a body to Teruchan. The total was to be made in payments of two. The payments were made on time and there was good communication the whole way through.

4. Teruchan was in my crobidoll group order. She was great with communication and quick to made payment. thank you very much for joining my go~

5. I bought a 60cm Resinsoul body from Teruchan. It went perfectly! We had great communication, and she let me know when payment was received, and shipped the body like 12 hours after I paid. The doll arrived quickly and was packed well, and I really appreciated Teruchan's friendliness and organization. It was a model transaction, and I would be happy to work with Teruchan again :)

6. Bought two pieces of Dollheart clothing from teruchan and couldn't be happier! Freindly communication, super fast shipping and I even got a little extra <3
      I'd gladly deal with Teruchan again - thank you!

7. Bought a wig from Teruchan. The communication was fantastic even after sales, and the item arrived quickly. Definitely happy to deal with again! d(&#12444;&#8704;&#12444;)b

8. Teruchan painted 2 heads for me through her Lemonderry Aesthetics Shop. She was in frequent contact with updates and images and had both heads done and back in the mail in just a week. The work she did was really great and my girls look beautiful now! I'll definitely be working with her again in the future!

Here are some pics of my girls with Teruchan's finished faceup work. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/freque/piper/DSCN1803.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/freque/piper/DSCN1812.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/freque/piper/DSCN1804.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/freque/mara/DSCN1814.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/freque/mara/DSCN1815.jpg

9. Teru-chan did my dollfie dream's faceup. She made her look beautiful and I fell in love with my doll all over again. She did the face-up in a timely manner and was able to give me pictures and notices. Thank you so much <33

Here's a picture of her beautiful work:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/6996771723_a510660467.jpg

10. I bought a head from Teruchan and it was a wonderful and easy transaction! Thanks! :D

11. Just commissioned a face up from the lovely teru and what great work! Fast turn around and amazing work! I'd recommend her to anyone!

12. Teruchan is so thoughtful! I bought a body from her and she sent it with the cutest little gifts. I wasn't expecting such kindness, and it really made my day! Would DEFINITELY do business with again! Thank you so much.

13. I bought Leekeworld Rookie head from Teruchan ^^ Communication was fast and very friendly. When I paid, she sent the head safely packaged and very promptly and it's arrived perfect.
      Highly recomended for all transaction! :chocoheart
      Thank you for great deal! ^^

14. I bought a Leeke Hero head from Teruchan and she was awesome! She refunded me some $ when shipping was less than expected AND she included some great extras in the package. The head was packed extremely well, and arrived in perfect condition.
      I'm very happy with my transaction, and would absolutely buy from Teruchan again. :)

15. Teruchan bought my iplehouse benny, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived :) she's lovely to deal with and i'm glad she loves the doll so much <3

16. I Sold a WS Dollzone Hal head to Teruchan and she paid very quickly! The transaction was perfect, and I would be happy to work with her again . Thank you and Happy New Year!

17. Teruchan took part in my DM GO.
      Everything went really smoothly - And I'd happily deal with her again :D
      Thank you !! :D

18. Teruchan did a layaway with me for my Dollstown Pale Tan Mui. She paid always on time and was wonderful in communication both in payments, and for info on the boy and his shipping. I love she will be loving this boy & he will have a wonderful home in 2 countries.

19. Positive Feedback

I sold my GloryDoll body to Teruchan, and everything went great! Payment was on time, and I was notified that the body arrived safely. Communication was friendly. Thanks so much!

20. Teruchan participated in my 2079Realms GO. COmmunication/payment were both timely. There were no problems~ I was informed when the items arrived. I couldn't ask for anything more from a GO member. Thanks for joining, I couldn't have done it without you lol