1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "th1"

Sep 13, 2007

1. Sorry for the late feedback - it's soo nice to have the forum back so I can! *grins*

A very fast shipping, great quality work, quick and friendly responses - I'll definintely be buying some more lil dress sets from Teryl! I got one to fit my Baby Ari Jinee (Dollfactory). Gotta get some good piccies :)

2. I ordered a crochet dress a short while back from th1. It was for my Orient so tiny. She made it even though she didn't have one. When I got it, it was wonderful but a tiny bit loose. Without me evening asking she sent me a new one right away! Which fits perfectly. She was a pleasure to deal with and I will sure will be back again for more! Highly recommended.

3. i bought 2 puki size dresses and they arrived super fast and they are well made!!

thanks Teryl !

4. Th1 took part in one of my Puki split/group orders, she paid fast! She was wonderful to do business with, even when Fairyland took forever to ship!
      Thanks so much!:)

5. I just had a great transaction with Teryl. My Pukis love their St. Pats day dresses and immediately chose several more outfits. She was very understanding of my holiday meet emergency and sent their outfits very quickly. I was also very pleased with the quality. Thank you Teryl. These pictures do not do my Pukis or their outfits justice:clover

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. Love my new items from th1. I received 3 pixie hats and a crochet shirt for my Puki and all items are fabulous. Also shipping was quick and communication was excellent. I will certainly be buying from this seller again and I would recommend her highly.

7. I just received my second order today and I can't wait to play. Teryl is really great to work and communicate with. I will be ordering more in the future.
      And let me just say...I love those little bead buttons:fangirl:

8. Sold a pair of limhwa high heeled feet to th1. Such an excellent transaction!! One of the best I've ever had <3 Paid straight up, was patient and kind! Thanks so much for a great transaction!!

9. I just recieved two gorgeous puki outfits that th1 knit for me.
      I couldnt be happier, really well made, great eye for detail. I would definelty buy from again.
      AAA+++++

10. Teryl purchased a Dollmore Banji outfit from me and the transaction was as i call it easy and breezy, my favourite kind of transaction ;)
      in other words, she payed very promptly and was and is very friendly, i'd gladly do business with you anytime, thanks! :aheartbea

11. I bought a TinyBear BonBon from Th1, and the transaction was lightning fast, and great! wonderful communication and all through out!

thank you!!

12. Delightful clothes for TB BonBon arrived today. Wonderful!:aheartbea
      I made a special request of Teryl. She made up the dress and posted a photo for approval.

Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Items arrived in a plastic bag tucked into a padded envelope. Just perfect!

Louella

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Teryl. She was extremely friendly, fast and her work is beautiful! I would purchase from her again in a heartbeat.

14. Bought another great outfit from Teryl and everything was wonderful as always. As always I recommend th1 as a seller.

15. I got the white sundress for Coco and a puki romper from th1 and they are beautifully done. No pictures yet, but will take some soon, I hope :) Just back from camping, lots to do :)

16. I purchased an exquisite white crochet sundress from th1, it was perfect for my Coco, sent super fast and i was kept very well informed of progress and when it shipped. I will be back soon :)

Thanks so much!!
      Fiona

17. I just completed a commission for Th1 and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely do business with Th1 again!

18. I ordered 2 custom crocheted outfits, one for Puki and one for BonBon. I was kept informed, right from the beginning, of the progress on both outfits. She makes them immediately upon ordering. She shipped them out (I was surprised how fast she made and shipped). Both outfits are nothing short of marvelous! I HIGHLY recommend this seller and I'll be back myself. Thank you!!!

19. Asked Teryl if she would adjust the size and fit of her Puki rompers to fit TB Moona/Bracken for my poor nekkid Bracken boy. Got an extremely fast response from her asking about requirements and received 2 lovely rompers in the post today.

Wonderful work, such a lovely accomodating person, can't recommend her high enough!

Thanks hun you're a star!! :daisy

20. th1 made several outfits for my tinies-Mina and Coco. they could not be more adorable, and the quality is the best, the detail is amazing. she is so fast and congenial.
      need proof? take a look!

[​IMG]

thank you aunt Teryl, we love our new clothes:aheartbea
      (yes, i know Skye's boots are on the wrong feet!:lol: )