1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Thav

Apr 11, 2008

1. Thavron commissioned me for a Super Gem dress. Friendly communication, she answered quick for all my questions. Fast payment. A wonderful transaction, highly recommend!

2. I bought a gorgeous outfit for my Leekeworld Mikhaila from Thav, she was wonderful to trade with, fast and friendly commuication and she shipped it super fast. I'm really pleased with my purchase and would love to trade again in the future :aheartbea

3. I bought a dreadlock wig from Thavron.

Everything was very nice and smooth. Great communication, etc.

I'd definitely buy from again! :D

4. Thavron ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

5. I bought a pair of Chalco hooves from Thavron. She was super nice in communication and everything went smoothly. The hooves were packaged well and arrived in a timely manner.

I'd absolutely do business with her again.

6. I traded my MNF Shushu for Thavron's Soom Kivi. She was awesome to deal with, had great communication, and had sent her part of the trade out quickly. For an international trade, it couldn't have gone better!

I'd definitely trade with her again!

7. Thavron participated in my mnf split. All her payments were prompt, communication was always friendly, and she let me know as soon as her package arrived. I highly recommend Thavron as a split partner.

Thank you Thavron for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

-Nikki

8. Thavron participated in my twenty-first Leekeworld POV group order and was a remarkable participant to work with. Payments were sent as promised, in a timely fashion and communication was kept up amazingly well from their end. A smooth, easy and pleasant transaction from initiation to completion - I would be more than willing to do business with them again~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

9. Thavron commissioned some jeans from me, and was an absolutely wonderful to deal with! Payment was fast, and she was very clear in what she wanted which makes everything so much smoother with commissions. Would definitely work with her again!

10. Thavron commissioned a faceup from me.
      A very smooth transaction!
      Thank you so much^^

11. Thavron commissioned two faceups from me and was super lovely to work with! She had a clear idea in mind for both characters and sent great descriptions and photos! I would happily work with her again and can recommend her highly (fast shipping, quick payment!) within the marketplace!! :aheartbea

12. Thavron commissioned me for a mod and faceup on her MNF Breakaway, and it was a great transaction all around. She was very nice and easy to work with. I'd be happy to deal with Thavron again anytime! :)

13. I bought a Soom Zinc from Thavron. She was great to communicate with and was very kind about agreeing on a price (since shipping was expected to be very expensive). The transaction went without problems and she shipped exactly as we had agreed upon. Shipping was very quick, too, and he arrived safely and in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier and would love to deal with Thavron again! She is really wonderful. Thanks so much for letting me bring home my dream centaur!! :aheartbea

14. Thavron bought Crobidoll Guitar&Case set from me on a short layaway.
      Everything was perfect and pleasant ^__^
      Perfect buyer!!!

15. Thavron purchased two hoodies from me and the transaction was perfect! Thanks again!

16. I made an outfit on commission for Tavron, she was always clear in what she wanted and it was a pleasant transaction. Definetly recommend her :)

17. I traded a SOOM Smokey body with Thavron and the transaction went well.
      Communication was frequent, and we came up to a term that both of us could agree on :)

I will trade with her again if there's a chance :)

18. I purchased an MNF Shushu from Thavron. She packaged her amazingly! There was no way she would have gotten hurt in shipping, there were so many layers of bubblewrap and packing. She even included a card and easter eggs as a surprise, which just made my day ~ Her communication was prompt and friendly, the transaction couldn't have gone better! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :)

19. I sold my SOOM Heliot to Thavron. We agreed on a layaway plan and all her payments were on time, without me having to remind her. Even when the shipping was more than originally expected, she reimbursed me the extra and informed me when he arrived safely.

Overall, Thavron was pleasant and friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

20. I bought my OE Kivi head from Thavron. I paid at night and she shipped the doll head promptly on the following day. It arrived within the stated period and in good condition. Communications were friendly. Highly recommended.