1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Thav

Apr 11, 2008

1. I've reply to a WTB thread open from Tharon for some soom female lower parts, she was fast in comunication, send promtly the payment, and extremely easy to deal with, a real pleasure!

2. I recently sold an MD Breccia to Thavron with layaway. She was super super prompt (and often early!) with her payments which I appreciate, communication was stellar, and really just a wonderful all around transaction. Thanks for being awesome!

3. I sold Thavron 2 pair of Soom Feet. She was prompt with payment and had great communication. Would love to deal with her again.

4. I bought a Soom Minette/Smokey hybrid from Thavron recently and received the little cutie today! She was always nice in her messages, put up with my spastic notes of wanting to layaway to suddenly being a full payment! The doll was packed wonderfully and arrived in wonderful condition~

Would be happy to do business with them again!

5. Thavron was a participant in my fourteenth Fairyland group order and was yet again, a pleasant participant to do business with. A great sense of communication and on top of things when it comes to responding to invoices, I'm quite pleased that not much has changed since our previous transaction. Still very much recommended~

Thankies!! ♥

6. I bought Heliot SO from Thavron. The doll was packaged in the original Soom box and absolutely safe.
      I'm very happy with my new doll! Thavron is a honest and high responsibilities person ^__^

7. Thavron sold me her Breakaway mod, she shipped quickly and he was packaged well! He's definitely a dream come true! Thanks so much!!

8. Thavron joined my Soom GO and she was great to work with all around. She was very friendly in replies and she paid in good time. Thanks very much!

9. Sold some dolly hooves to Thavron and it was a wonderful transaction. Highly recommend!!

10. I bought soom breccia paws and claws from Thavron and everything was perfect! Shippment was very fast and the parts are perfect!! Thank you so much for this awesome transaction!

11. I bought Soom Breccia Body from Thavron!Everything was perfect!Thank You so much for a perfect transaction!^___^

12. I recently purchased a SOOM Breccia MD head from Thavron. When I first messaged her about the head, I wasn't entirely sure if I had enough in my doll fund and had asked if I could get back to her in two-three days time once I had time to get to the bank to check, and she had let me know, fairly, that if someone else came along in that time frame with the asked for price in hand that she would sell it to them. I got back to her the next day when I found out I did, and even though someone else had contacted her just before that, she was still kind enough to sell the head to me. I greatly appreciated that as I completely would have understood her selling it to the other member!

Shipping was prompt, the head was well packed and arrived safe, sound and lovely.

Thanks for a great transaction!

13. I purchased a Migidoll head from Thavron, and she was a true delight to work with! She packed well, shipped lightening fast, and the Migidoll head was in perfect condition upon arrival. I would not hesitate to purchase from Thavron again, she is a thoughtful and trustworthy seller!

14. Thavron purchased my Leeke Mikhaila. Communication was good, quick payment and just great transaction all around ^^ thank you!

15. We have trade my doll head for her guitar and some wigs. We both shipped on the same day and Travron was very warm and sweet through the whole trade! Thank you a lot!

16. I purchased some Leekeworld Sneakers from Thavron and the transaction was perfect! The shoes were exactly as described and she shipped right away! A very dependable seller!

17. Thav bought a Soom Biweekly outfit from me in two payments! She was very fast and kept her word on when she would pay. A great buyer I wouldn't hesitate to sell to again!

18. I bought a Luts TD Dorothy from Thavron... who is absolutely adorable >_< She was super nice to communicate with, shipped super quick, and was packed very well!
      I would highly recommend her!!

19. Thavron and I traded dolls, her Soom Phylis for my Soom Beyla hybrid, she was great with communication and the doll arrived pretty fast considering she came from all the way on the other side of the world! I'd happily work with her again. :D

20. I did a trade with Thavron for an M-line body. We agreed on a day to send our trades and the M-line body arrived quickly and I love it. Aside from a few delays in communication it was a fantastic transaction and I would definitely do business with Thavron again. Thank you!