1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Thav

Apr 11, 2008

1. Thavron is a FANTASTIC seller! Sold me my first ever BJD. Very reasonable prices, fast shipping, packaged to perfection. To top it all off, she was very helpful in answering any questions I had about what clothes/shoes fit best, etc... She even threw in a couple surprises to welcome me to the hobby. It was very sweet. I'd definitely recommend buying from her!

2. I bought a Soom Galeana from Thavron. She was very friendly and let me buy her on a layaway. Couldn't of asked for a better transaction. Thank you so much. ^_^

3. I purchased a soom rosette fir on layaway! she was exactly as described and absolutly wonderful! communication was wonderful and i would highly recommend doing buisness with her! :)

4. Thavron sold me her Soom Benmore in ws.
      transaction has been easy and friendly, she shipped quickly and safely and everything has been just perfect.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      thank you so much for letting me adopt Benmore!

5. Purchased a Minifee breakaway head from Thavron. Arrived timely and in perfect condition. Communication was open and friendly. Would recommend.

6. I purchased Minifee Ante fullset and shoes from Thavron and couldn't be happier. Communication was awesome and I totally recommend them to everyone. I look forward to dealing with you again.

7. I purchased a Soom Beryl and a biweekly outfit from Thavron and the transaction was great! She was polite, patient, replied quickly to my questions, and shipped out Beryl very quickly! The doll and outfit were as was described. Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you! :)

8. I bought a pair of NS Beryl Hooves from Thavron. They arrived quickly and very well packaged! An excellent transaction! Thank you!!

9. I bought Thavron's minifee Ante sleeping head! She was an amazing seller, polite, prompt and shipped the head out quickly! Thank you so very much once again!

10. I purchased a Pukifee Pongpong from Thavron. The price was excellent, and the pukifee was basically brand new, in perfect condition, and packaged so well. The doll arrived safe and sound after i paid off the layaway. Thavron is so patient and accommodating. It was such a great transaction, and i would highly recommend Thavron to anyone!! :D

Thank you so much for the Pukifee, i love her so much already!! <3

11. I bought Soom Beryl from Thavron and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was prompt and easy and she arrived here in good time (especially considering she's gone half way across the world). I also appreciated all the goodies she came with :3 I would definitely buy from Thavron again

12. I bought a pkf Luna from thavron and she was an amazing seller! Very smooth communication! Highly recommended! (:

13. I bought a head of Minifee Risse. She was very friendly at all times and trasacción with it has been great.
      She shipping the pack quickly and well packed.
      Thank you very much for everything! :aheartbea

14. I bought a MNF body and FL Risse fullset items from Thavron. Everything was great and arrived safely. Thank you! :)

15. I bought a soom doll from Thavron, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

16. I purchased an event head from Thavron, and I couldn't be happier with the packing, communication, and shipping time. Everything was exactly as described, and I'm so pleased. Even when the post office screwed up and sent the package off to a mystery delivery address (which was not mine), Thavron was very quick to respond. Thank you so much, I'd gladly purchase from you again!

17. I bought a gorgeous PIPOS Limited Cheshire from Thavron. She was super nice in communication and everything went smoothly. Packaged well and arrived in a timely manner. Thank you Thavron for a very smooth and pleasant transaction!!

18. Bought a minifee risse head off Thavron everything went smoothly <3 I am so happy with the purchase and it arrived safe and sound. I would definitely recommend <3

19. I purchased a SOOM MD Hansel and Gretel from Thavron, she shipped quickly and she was packaged well! Thank you so much for this awesome transaction!

20. I bought a Soom Necy default outfit set from Thavron. She shipped quickly and communication was friendly. The package arrived today and the set is in perfect condition! I would definitely purchase from her again. :)