1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Thav

Apr 11, 2008

1. I purchased a Soom outfit from thavron and it was a great experience. Communication was great and the outfit was in excellent condition. I highly recommend thavron as a seller. :)

2. I bought a Soom outfit from Thavron.
      Wonderful communication, package was shipped out according to plan and the outfit arrived in wonderful and described condition. Would definitely buy from Thavron again, it was a positive transaction and I highly recommend her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

3. I purchased a Soom tank top set from Thavron. The price was good, shipping was quick and communication was amazing! Definitely would buy from again.

4. I bought the Soom Snow White (human, gray version) from Thavron and it was packed incredibly well; and it came in about a week..from Australia to Chicago! She was absolutely perfect and even nicer than Thavron had described--I would do business again in a heartbeat! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

5. I bought a Soom Ace outfit from Thavron.
      The outfit was perfect. Communication with Thavron was excellent.
      A smooth transaction. Would buy from again.:3nodding:
      Thank you

6. Thavron bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly. The package went missing for a couple weeks due to postal error. Thavron was very patient while I started a claim. Thavron let me know when package finally arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

7. I bought and received a doll head from Thavron. Honest, friendly, great communication. I received item exactly as described. Shipped quickly. I would trust to buy from this person again. Thank you. :whee:

8. Did a trade with Thav, they were very open and straightforward and honest, highly recommend to anyone, trade went through perfectly, i recieved my lillycat a few days after Thav recieved thier doll.

<3

9. I bought a Soom outfit from Thavron and she was super throughout. Excellent communication and fast shipping (despite it being so close to Christmas!) would glady buy from them again :)

10. Thavron bought a souldoll junia from me, she was super prompt with all her payments and was overall a great buyer. She was also super understanding when shipping took longer then expected, thank you! :)

11. I bought a pretty wig from Thavron.
      It was excellent transaction, well communication and fast shipping!
      Thank you soooooo much!

=^.^=

12. I bought a Souldoll Junia from Thavron. Junia was very well packed and came in one piece with nothing broken or missing. Great price, communication, and packaging. Wonderful seller. Would buy from again. Thank you :)

13. I bought a Feeple head from Thavron. The transaction was perfect. She took the time to take more pics for me. The head was well packed and as described. I highly recommend!

14. I bought a Minifee Sircca Elf Event head from Thavron. She was super quick to reply and communication was great! the transaction was very smooth and she shipped the head out the next day. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend her! :)

15. I bought a Soom Ignim Cat (Black) head from Thavron and she was a very nice person to deal with. Great communication. Answered my questions and kept me informed of when she mailed the head. The head arrived packaged well. I'm very pleased with my purchase and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.

16. I bought a Junia elf head from Thavron. It was shipped promptly after payment and packed very well.
      It was a great transaction.

17. I bought a Minifee event sword from Thavron and the transaction was wonderful! Friendly communication, the item was well-packed, and the shipping was actually super fast from Australia. Definitely recommend as a seller!

18. I purchased an minifee head from Thavron. It was very well packaged and it arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommended Thavron and would love to do business again!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought an Amare Dolls Millia fullset from Thavron. They were pleasant through out the interaction and they shipped Millia quickly. The doll and extras were well and securely packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from Thavron again. Thank you so much!

20. Thavron commissioned me to paint three of her minis.

Thavron was excellent with communication, always replying promptly to all my inquiries. Due to many obligations that kept me from working on the commission continuously, the whole process took longer than anticipated. Throughout this lengthy endeavour, Thavron was always polite and incredibly patient, even when I didn't have an update to share.

I would highly recommend working with her!
      Hope to do business again in the future!
      Thank you!
      XxX