1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the_impassive

Jul 13, 2006

1. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

2. Bought her Little Orphan Annie wig ;) and it was a great transaction, thanks so much!

3. I bought a wig from the_impassive, everything went smoothly!

4. She did beautiful custom work for me that I absolutly adore. She allowed me a layaway for the custom work and was quick to answer my questions! Thanks so much for a great transaction!! :D

5. I bought two necklaces and a ring from the_impassive's Resin Ragdoll line, and I am keeping an eye out for what she might release next; I got some very beautiful and delicate pieces.

Wonderful, friendly communication and fast shipping, looking forward to future transactions:D

6. I just bought a wig from the_impassive, and the transaction was fine!

Good communication, the wig was packaged VERY well (it has lots of fragile "sausage curls") and it arrived in good shape. I would buy from her again! :)

7. Hi Bel,

Thanks so much for the beautiful necklace you made for Alfadis,my Limhwa half-elf!! I will post pics when my girl arrives! :)

Brechtje

8. Such a fast payer! The whole transaction took just mintues! Thank you so much!

9. I'm sending more good vibes Bel's way. She's an awesome, mature buyer, who pays very quickly ^_^ I couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

10. Quick payment and a pleasant transaction overall ^_^ Lovely buyer!

11. I ordered a rather difficult ring commission from the_impassive. I just cannot begin to say good enough things about both the complete transaction, and the ring itself. Everything was done SO nicely! Communication was great!!! I was always treated in a friendly manner, and always updated on everything. ^_^
      The end result? STUNNING. I honestly couldn't be happier! the_impassive has such an innovative and imaginative mind, that this ring commission was just awesome!

Thank you so very very much again! And Toharu and Nyoko say "thank you" too! ^_^!!!

12. I sold an dress to the_impassive. Very quick payment! Very easy to deal with! Thanks!

13. I bought a beautiful little necklace. Wonderful to deal with!

14. I purchased a pair of pants from her, and I believe other items in the past, very good transaction, Thanks!

15. Sorry, I'm so late posting here!

the_impassive is so great to deal with. The items I commissioned from her were perfectly made and just what I wanted. She works quickly and is friendly and easy to communicate with.

16. I bought from the_impassive a little while ago. :) I ordered a custom necklace set for my pair of twins. <3 I hence forth recieved them, and loved them!

Well, My girls wig attacked my necklace. I pulled a bit to much and the chain snapped on one of my necklaces! I was distraught, but knew it wasn't the workmanship- I had simply yanked to hard on the delicate chain. o.o So I PMed her and asked what sort of chain she used, so I could get somethign similiar.

She told me to send it on back, and she'd be happy to replace the chain free! :D And she did. She didn't even want me to pay for shipping. ^.-

Thank you SO SO much for being so kind and fixing what was MY mistake. <3 I really appriciate the kindess. <3! Thanks again!!!

17. I just purchased a pair of eyes from the_impassive and had an excellent transaction. :D They came so quickly, too! An absolute pleasure to do business with.

18. I had a wonderful transaction with her. She is very sweet, and makes the most gorgeous rings~ ^w^;;;

19. I just bought her Unidoll Jase BJD and i am sooo happy with him! She is an excellent seller and i highly recommend her to do buisness with. i hope that i can do buisness with her again in the future!!

20. Another great transaction! This time i bought a pair of Dollshe eyes.Thanks again!