1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the_impassive

Jul 13, 2006

1. I bought a gorgeous necklace from Bel and was thoroughly pleased with the entire transaction. I would definitely buy from her again. :)

2. Bel is a wonderful buyer. She bought a Hugo head from me. The tranaction was smooth and she had great communication. I would definitely sell and buy from her again.

Briar

3. I did a trade with the_impassive; a swap of ns and bw elf chiwoo heads. I am so very happy I did, the transaction was quick, shipment was speedy. And I got a gorgeous pair of eyes too! 8O Thank you so much!! ^w^

4. Bel commissioned me to make an outfit for her boy, we had great fun discussing ideas, and communication was great. She paid when she said she would, and was very patient about waiting for her outfit, because i was quite busy at the time. Beli is a really pleasant and kind person, and I would happily work with her again, I highly reccomend her :)

5. Fantasic, courteous, and professional seller. I just bought a pair of eyes from her and I couldn't have been more pleased with the entire transaction. I recommend her to all! :D

6. I meant to write FANTASTIC. LOL oh the lack of edit buttons.

7. I commissioned a ring for my Unidoll Ark from the_impassive and everything was perfect. The ring is amazing and I would certainly buy from her again and recommend her as a seller.

8. I got an engagement ring from Resin Ragdoll, Love:aheartbea Love:aheartbea Love it! Transaction went perfect. I plan to buy more jewelry in the future.

Yia

9. Bel is the best! I bought her msdoll #2 head and he got here safely. No problems, great transaction. Thanks again, Bel - I feel very lucky to have him!

10. I've had many transactions with Bel; custom orders, trades, straight-up sales, and they have always gone beautifully. Thanks, mami! :aheartbea

11. Bel rules! I recently snatched up one of her wonderful msdoll heads (msdoll #3) to be the alternate head of my baddie, Maru Tenzen. Bel was super-fast to reply, and the whole transaction was like lightening ;) When I told her my plans, she even went so far as to wipe the boy's previous faceup so I could paint him the minute he arrived ~ which I did ^^ He's beautiful and in perfect condition and got here 3 days later, and I couldn't have asked for better :) I'd welcome the chance to do business with Bel again ^^ Thanks so much!

12. I commissioned a ring off Bel and I can't recommend her enough. Very attentive to what I wanted and lovely to deal with. Furthermore, the ring is absolute heaven. Here is a picture with the lucky recipient admiring his gorgeous amethyst.

[​IMG]

13. had a great transaction with Bel, I bought her #1 Msdoll {koodoll} head, it finally arrived with no fault of Bel's-- the PO needs to be reschooled on what Priority means..:doh but he is in perfect condition..and Bel was patient with me as I began to worry..thanks again!! highly recommend!

14. I just completed a super-smooth transaction with the_impassive. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. She was a joy to work with from start to finish. All commissions should go this happily.

Thank you!

15. Bought some lovely eyes from Bel. They came securely package and in good time. Would definitely deal with again. Thank you!

16. I recently purchased one of Bel's rings. The craftsmanship is superb and her attention to detail absoluely amazing. Highly recommended and a fast shipper.

<3

17. the_impassive was in the Sakurai Atsushi Minimee GO I ran, and was a delight to deal with. She was prompt with communications and payment, and let me know as soon as her head arrived safely.
      Thank you so much for your participation, and I look forward to seeing more of your new boy around in the future! :aheartbea

18. Perfect transaction with the_impassive. I purchased some eyes from her, which were shipped quickly and were as described. Thanks!

19. the_impassive bought a Souji head from me. Great transcation, good communication, thank you so much!

20. I sold the wig to the_impassive.
      Fast payment and smooth everything!
      It was pleasure to deal with the_impassive!!