1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the_unaccepted1

Apr 30, 2007

1. :) Thank you for the two wigs. Love the ringlet one in particular. Great seller thank you !

2. I bought a wig from the_unaccepted1. She was very friendly and the wig is in perfect shape and gorgeous!!! I'm very happy with it :)
      Thank you!!

3. I commissioned a food prop from the_unaccepted1, and it turned out awesome.
      Thanks much!

4. I bought a doll from the unaccepted1 and she was amazing to work with!! She is a great communicator! Thank you for the extras ;) I appreciate them bunches. This all happened so quick, and she took great care in packaging up the doll!! Thank you K. I truly appreciate everything. Hugs, Melissa

5. the_unaccepted1 purchase a pair of hands from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much .^^

6. I bought a Supia Rosy from the_unaccepted1. What a fantastic transaction! Timely responses to all of my PMs, and she was sent out the day I paid. She arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. Thank you for selling your gorgeous girl to me! I very much hope I can do business with you again in the future.

7. the_unaccepted1 purchased my Volks SD Rose. Just a wonderful transaction. I know she will give her a great home. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+!+

8. i bought some wigs from the_unaccepted1 ,lovely seller,didnt mind putting them on hold for me and shipped quickly after payment was made,arrived in fab condition too,thank you

9. I bought a SD jacket from the_unaccepted1 and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you

10. bought some Supia feet from the _unaccepted1, communication was great, shipping was quick and everything wrapped up beautifully. Would definitely do business with her again!

11. Bought a SD beanie from Akiou and it arrived quickly. Transaction and communication went smoothly and item was in great condition. Thank you!

12. sorry..meant to write the_unaccepted1. :sweat

13. I purchased a komame plushie from the_unaccepted1. She was kind enough to let me split the kitty from her fullset YO Megu even though her sales thread didn't mention splitting him. I would have to say she's a fantastic seller who will makes compromises and work with a buyer. She ships quickly and packaged him very securely. She also let me know when she mailed him to ensure I had an idea when to expect him. I would happily do business with such a friendly seller again. :3

Thanks so much and good luck with your other sales! <3

14. I bought a Dollheart outfit from the_unaccepted1 and the whole transaction couldn't have gone any better. All around, a great seller to buy from <)

15. I bought a Volks YoSD Megu from the_unaccepted1. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!! Communication was great, and she let me know when the doll was shipped. I would recommend and love to work with again! Thank you :)

16. the_unaccepted1 purchased a Megu wig from me and everything went great! Paid promptly, good communication and let me know when the wig had arrived safely. Thanks so much!

17. I purchased a head from the_unaccepted and it arrived promptly and in good condition!

Thank you.

18. Sold an outfit to the_unaccepted1!

She was very nice to deal with, Im glad you like it!!
      Thank you so much!! ~
      :chocoberry

19. the_unaccepted1 joined my Leeke GO and everything was perfect. She paid on time, was great with communication, and let me know when everything arrived. Would not hesitate to work with her again.

20. the_unaccepted1 was kind enough to split up a Sadol set for me, kept up great communication, and shipped when promised. The item I purchased arrived in perfect condition, and I couldn't be happier with it! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)