1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thegreatkait

Nov 24, 2006

1. Kait participated in the Luts group order I just ran. Very, very smooth transaction overall; definitely recommended! Thank you! :)

2. Kait is just one of those buyers that dream transactions are made of:aheartbea She's diligant, responsible, Sweet, selfless, great to deal with & just an overall great person. She's such a sweetheart. By selling her my Vamp Shushu Elf she in turn let me purchase the painted Shushu elf she was supposed to purchase.... She got an unpainted Shushu Vamp for repainting and I got my cuveted Vamp Shushu elf with default Luts face up. Thank you so much Kait. I too hope to do business with you again sometime soon:chibi... :thumbup :thumbup up for The Great Kait:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

3. Kait is lovely to deal with! :) I painted her ShuShu for her and she was always very quick with PMs and very understanding. Much love for her, can't wait to work with her again!

4. I bought a Luts donut neckpiece from thegreatkait. The whole transaction was very pleasant and easy, and the shipping was FAST^_^

5. I purchased a neck-piece from thegreatkait . She was really nice to deal with and I received my item very quickly. Thank you so much! :daisy

6. I purchased a wig from Kait. There was great communication throughout the transaction, and the item was shipped promptly. Thanks!

7. . I bought super cute shoes from her. she is very friendly and great to deal with:D

8. I bought a wig from Kait. She was super nice and really easy to work with. Also it shipped out really quickly. I would definantly do buisness with her again! :love

9. I did a wonderful trade with Kait! She was great about communication, and packed very carefully. The doll was obviously well taken care of. And when there was a slight delay, she was sweet enough to send an extra dress with the doll. I would trade with her again any day!

10. I bought Violet fern's outfits from her! There was a great communication and it was really fast shipped! It is a pleasure to deal with her ^_^

11. I bought an Elf Shushu from her! Kait was kind enough to end the auction early for me, and she shipped her out right away. Though communication was a little slow in the begining due to Kait being sick, once the transaction got started she responded to questions quickly, and was friendly and polite. Thanks a bunch!

12. I bought a MF Shushu from Kait and it was a great transaction! So sweet and added in a bunch of goodies so that ShuShu would feel right at home! :) I highly recommend her, and home to "meet" her again!

13. Am now the happy new home of a vampire Shushu head from thegreatkait. Transaction was easy, head is in good condition, all around things went well. Thanks!!

14. I bought a lovely SD dress from thegreatkait. She was very sweet and let me know when the outfit shipped and it arrived very carefully packaged. Thank you again for the lovely dress and pleasant transaction! <333

15. I sold thegreatkait my LE Chloe and Blanche Plume dress. She was always early on the layaway payments and was a joy to work with. Her communication was always friendly and responded quickly too. Not to mention she let me know when the doll arrived safely. Highly recommended!

16. Thegreatkait bought some handmade items by me, she was very pleasant to deal with. We had a smooth transaction. Thank you!! :)

17. I sold a dress to Kait, communication has been great and payed fast. Lovely DOA member...
      Thank you

18. I recently sold a Minifee Shushu head to Kait on layaway. She's a wonderful buyer and a complete charm to talk to. Very sweet and a delight to do transactions with. ^^ All her payments on time if not earlier then she mentioned! I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

Thanks!
      -Tsuuba

19. Bought a headback from me and everything went great!

20. I bought a pair of eyes from thegreatkait. It was all very easy - communication was great, transferring money was easy, the eyes were well packed and arrived in awesome condition! It was all very awesome :D

Thanks!!