1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thegreatkait

Nov 24, 2006

1. I recently completed a tattoo and blushing for thegreatkait. She was wonderful to work with-great communication, quick payment and super friendly :) I'd recommend her any time!

2. Kait bought some eyes from me.
      She paid quickly and communications were fast and friendly.
      Would happily recommend her :D
      Thanks!

3. TheGreatKait is great indeed. I purchased a couple of wigs from her. Super communication. She and her hubby are so adorable too! Highly recommend.

4. I bought two msd wigs from thegreatkait! The transaction was fast, communication was great! Thank you so very much!!

5. Just got a great pair of eyes from thegreatkait - wonderful transaction! Good communication & follow-up & the eyes are exactly as advertised. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat :D

6. Thegreatkait bought a dress from me. Communication was amazing and payment was prompt.
      Thanks so much for buying from me! :)

7. Kait sold me clothes...sent out fast and was super super nice to work with!

8. thegreatkait participated in my GO.
      A wonderful participant! She was prompt and kind in our PMs, fast payments, and also let me know when her items arrived! :D

Thank you!

9. Thegreatkait sold me a black dress for mini dolls, made by frezje. Everything went smoothly. Thanks!

10. bought a wig from kait, it was a great transaction and the wig is just perfect. Thank you again Kait!!!

11. Thegreatkait sold me a Minifee Shushu head and a couple of wigs.
      She shipped them extremely well packaged, and very quickly after payment ^_^
      I couldn't be happier!

12. thegreatkait was fantastic to work with! She shipped her doll very well, had great communication and fast payment! She was always upbeat and polite and seriously a joy to work with. I can't wait to work with her again!

13. I painted a face up for thegreatkait ^ ^ She keeps very well with communication, knows what she is looking for, and pays when she means to. The whole transaction was very smooth!! Thank you so much thegreatkait for this positive experience~ She is very highly recommended <3

14. Bought a shushu head from thegreatkait had an amazing experience, thegreatkait was able to hold the shushu head for me for a few days until I had the money, kept grate communication and was really friendly about everything. Shipping was really fast came nearly over night and the head was really well packaged, I can't say enough about what a joy it was to work with thegreatkait, would definitely work with again!!!

15. Thegreatkait commissioned me for an eye opening mod. Very lovely, and great communication, she paid right away and let me know as soon as the head arrived.
      Definitely recommended. :)

16. Kait has to be one of the nicest and best sellers I have had the pleasure of dealing with :)
      I have just received the most beautiful head and she was shipped so safely and took the greatest care with her :aheartbea
      Thank you so much - I am really happy :D

17. I got a mnf sized leeke wig from thegreatkait and she was wonderful to deal with! She mailed the wig really quickly and included a sweet little card <3 :D

18. Awesome Awesome Awesome! I couldn't sing her praises enough. I bought some eyes from her and there was some rough shipping issues on a miscommunication on both our parts but she was helpful and sweet and always filling me in on the progress. They are finally here and man are they awesome. Would work with her agian and agian.

19. I bought a lot of minifee clothes from thegreatkait and it was a smooth, awesome transaction. I really can't recommend her enough as a seller!

20. Great seller! I love the wig!