1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TheGrey

Jul 11, 2008

1. thegrey bought celine premium eyes, all was perfect !!! she paid very fast !!! thank you !!!!!

2. I sold a Crobidoll Haz head to TheGrey. She was very friendlly, fast reply and paid. Also she mention about when she got it in safety. Thank you so much!

3. I sold my Feeple60 Sionna head to her. She was super friendly and sweet in the messages and replied fast (also paid on time and fast just like promised!). When the head arrived, she left me a message. Thank you! ^^

4. Bought from TheGrey a Powder Brown Crobidoll fiber straight long wig. She was friendly, great communication and easy to deal with. THe wig arrived quicker than expected and it's just lovely. TheGrey kept to everything she said she would do and I'm extremely satisfied with this transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. It's been a pleasure. Thank you so much.

5. I did a trade with TheGrey and everything went perfectly!!! I answered her WTB for a certain LUTs wig and then we traded some items :)

6. Got a lovely wig from The Grey and had a great, easy transaction! Communication was excellent and very friendly, great seller, thanks so much for the gorgeous wig!

7. I bought a wig from TheGrey, and the entire transaction was a breeze.
      She was quick to respond to PMs, and let me know once funds had arrived + the wig had been sent.
      It was packed well, and arrived quickly.
      I'd happy deal with her again - Thanks so much :aheartbea

8. I bought a Sleeping Soony head from TheGrey and am very happy with how it all went. Very friendly and quick communication. The head arrived safely by next day delivery and was well packaged and in great condition as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

9. I bought a Soom Dimo outfit from TheGrey who was friendly and quick to respond to messages, there was just a bit of a mishap where I was sent the wrong PayPal address but was told quickly that it was a mistake due to autocorrect and the correct one was was then sent. After a little panic and luckily the address wasnt in use on PayPal so the payment was cancelled easily, after that everything went smoothly and TheGrey also included freebies to make up for the mistake so overall the transaction went well apart from that one issue. Lovely outfit and am happy with it :)

10. I bought a gorgeous Lusis faceplate from TheGrey and she’s lovely — the pictures did not do her justice! TheGrey was fun to talk with and a wonderful to buy from. I would absolutely buy from them again!

11. I bough a dream of doll Calla fullset from TheGrey. The set is in excellent condition and arrived quickly once shipped. TheGrey was very friendly in chat and I definitely would buy from them again.