1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thessaly

Jul 29, 2009

1. Thessaly purchased a pair of eyes from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer!

2. Whoops! I forgot to leave feedback! Thessaly purchased a couple of wigs from me recently, She was lovely to deal with, and paid promptly. Thanks so much!

3. thessaly bought a FCS F-22 (Kun) from me on layaway. She was early on her payments and was a complete delight to do business with. I would totally recommend her! Super friendly. :)

4. I sold three pairs of eyes to Thessaly, and it went very smoothly. She paid promptly and was great with communication. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

5. thessaly is truly the ideal customer. Fast, friendly and fun! Thank you very much for your business!

6. Thessaly purchased a Lati Nill head from me. Great customer, paid promptly, all around the buyer everyone asks for. Selling to her will be no problem for me in the future. Thank you!

7. Bought a doll-head from thessaly and everything went perfectly. ^^
      no complaints, just piles of roses from here~!

8. Noticed my feedback today so posting a bit late--bought a wig from me ^.^ Everything went smoothly. Thank you!

9. Thessaly adopted a Littlefee Shiwoo from me. It was an excellent transaction, thankyou. :D
      She was a pleasure to communicate with, answered all PMs promptly, and paid quickly.

I highly recommend Thessaly. :)

Thanks so much for adopting Shiwoo. I hope you receive as much joy from him as I did. :aheartbea

10. Bought a Lati Nil head and DIM body off Thessaly. It took awhile but it eventually arrived. Will gladly do business with her again. Thank you. :)

11. Thessaly bought a doll head off me. Communication and payment was fast and prompt. Thankyou so much ^_^

12. Thessaly bought an SD dress set from me. Communication and payment were very fast and she let me know right away when the package arrived. Overall a very smooth transaction!

Thank you :D

13. I sold two more dress sets to Thessaly. She is always very prompt to reply to PMs, paid very fast and was great about letting me know when she got the package. She also let me know about the clothes fitting other dolls that I don't have, which is very helpful and much appreciated. I feel confident in recommending Thessaly as a good and considerate buyer.

14. Thessaly bought a pair of shoes from me. Everything went smoothly and I would not hesitate to do business with her again :)

15. I participated in a swop with thessaly - she communicated well, quickly and politely and the swop was posted promptly. She was very understanding over a few problems at my end.

Thanks again.

16. Thessaly some SD outfits from me. As always, she was fast, polite and friendly. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Thessaly is a considerate buyer.

17. Thessaly purchased a homme fer from me and everything went perfectly! She paid quickly and was polite and friendly in her communication. I highly recommend her to any seller!

Thank you, Thessaly! :)

18. I bought a B&G Ellrin head from Thessaly. She was very patient and understanding and it arrived without any issue. Thank you!

19. Thessaly purchased a Hound from me on layaway. Communication was very fast (and friendly!) and payments were on time. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this buyer again. Thanks again!

20. Bought some hooves from Thessaly~ Had great communication and price :3