1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thessaly

Jul 29, 2009

1. I just received the Dragondoll that I bought from Thessaly. It was safely shipped to the US and I am quite pleased. I highly recommend.

2. Thessaly and I partook in a trade. She traded her DoD E-an/angell studio hybrid for my Dollzone Brant. Communication was great and she was very prompt in sending the doll. She was very nice and the doll was packed very well. I enjoyed trading with her and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. A+++

3. Thessaly joined my Fenris custom head GO and was a lovely addition to have. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as her head had arrived safely with her!
      Thank you so much for joining my Fenris GO thessaly, it's been one long journey but I'm so glad that you are pleased with your Fenris head!
      You're welcome aboard my Group Orders anytime! ^_^

4. Thessaly purchased the OrientDoll Vampire Tae I had for sale in the marketplace, and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She was quick to pay, and kept in touch. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks! :)

5. I adopted thessaly's Moon. It was a great transaction - she was quick with communication, got back to me when she said she would and shipped him out faster than I expected. He arrived well packaged and in better condition than described. She even generously threw in an outfit for him. I would highly recommend thessaly to anyone.

6. I sold a luts donut neck piece to thessaly and the entire transaction went very smoothly, payment was prompt and communication was amazing.
      I would not hesitate to do business with
      thessaly again.:D

7. I bought a set of Cass mermaid parts from Thessaly. Communication was great, everything went smoothly and she did a great job packaging my items. This was a truly pleasant transaction and I would buy from her again anytime. Highly recommended!

8. I purchased a doll from Thessaly and she shipped the doll fast and everything was perfect about the transaction. Thank you so much!

9. Thessaly bought Date Masamune's outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Pleasant, polite, and prompt with payment. Highly recommended :)

10. Thessaly bought my Volks SDGr Souji Okita and was prompt, polite, clear, and professional throughout the whole transaction! I enjoyed selling to her and would highly recommend her as a buyer no matter the scale of your sale! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a doll from Thessaly the communication and shipping was fast!! The doll is exactly as described I am very pleased! I would do business with her again.

12. I sold three SD kimonos to thesaly as a bundle. She offered a very fair price and was prompt with all replies and payment. Great transaction!

13. I bough a custom Fenris head and another head from dollzone from Thessaly! Shipping went out asap and they were well wrapped and protected :) they look great and cant wait to save up for bodies for them! (love the rainbow bubble wrap XD)

14. I bought a Boy & Girl Ellvin head, and he was here, safe and sound, 2 days after being shipped! Would love to do business with again! Thank you!

15. I bought a doll from thessaly ^^ The transaction was great, he arrived super fast, was really well packed and the extras they threw in was unexpected but very appreciated! Thank you~

16. bought a body and it was nicely bubble wrapped and protected! was quick to answer questions (even when DoA ate one or something idk) positive feedback :D

17. I purchased a Resinsoul Song from Thessaly. Friendly and prompt in communication and she refunded some of my postage as it was overestimated. A smooth and pleasant international transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      Thanks again! :thumbup

18. I traded my mnf Karsh for Thessaly's Soom Glot. She had great communication, shipped fast and included a lot of really cute tiny outfits and a free gift!! Wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again, thanks a lot!!

19. I purchased Thessaly's Soom Sov and I couldn't be happier! She was kind enough to let me do a very short layaway, thank you so much! She also packed the little pony very well. Highly recommend! Thank you again!

20. I bought a puki puki cupid, packaged great, arrived surprisingly fast and with more things then I expected! Thanks for making my first MP purchase so wonderful :fangirl: