Feedback for Thymeseer

Jan 7, 2020

1. If we've had a transaction, please post here! Thanks so much!

2. Thymeseer purchased my Cedarheart Lillian head and was the perfect buyer. Always friendly, fast, and very patient when I ran into shipping delays. She let me know when Lillian arrived, and kept communication clear throughout. Rest easy; she's excellent.

3. Purchased Souldoll Clodia from Thymeseer, Very polite, shipped her quickly and was well packaged, Very good communication

4. @Thymeseer participated in my Sylvia split and was a dream to work with. They were great with communication and paid promptly. Upon arrival, they took photos of Sylvia as well as showed me additional photos of Sylvia on a MYOU body. They are such a sweet person. Would 100% work with again.

5. Thymeseer adopted a LegrandDoll Briana from me and was the perfect buyer! Incredibly pleasant, fast and communicative throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

6. I sold Thymeseer an older, previously broken pair of Dollshe hands. The transaction was great and super friendly communication! Thank you very much!

7. I sold a Mirodoll "mascular" body (the one designed by Sicktress) to @Thymeseer and it was the nicest transaction--prompt payment, friendly pms and they let me know when the body arrived! Would do business anytime, it was a pleasure!

8. Thymeseer purchased a Batchix Dark Elf from me and was prompt and enthusiastic about everything! Thank you so much for giving him a new home and for being so wonderful to work with!

9. @Thymeseer bought my Impldoll male body in white skin. She was very polite and accurate, communications and payment were fast. I'll like to have a deal with Thymeseer in future!

10. I purchased a huge, wonderful Resinsoul Mu from Thymeseer and everything went great. Timely response, and safe, quick, insured shipping.
      Very happy with our transaction, and I would buy from her again!

Thanks, again! ~:aheartbea

11. Thymeseer purchased an Orijean faceplate from me. Payment was prompt, as was communication (which was also very friendly), and I was informed when the faceplate arrived safely. I would be happy to sell to or buy from from Thymeseer any time! Thank you very much!

12. I purchased a Dollshe Saint from Thymeseer via a short layaway. She was absolutely amazing, kept in constant communication, and was quick to ship him out/provide my tracking. She was an absolute doll to work with and I would 1--% recommend her! Thank you so much! <3 <3

13. I bought a tiny hamster from Thymeseer... friendly communication, excellent packaging, and shipped super fast - thanks!

14. Positive feedback
      I purchased an original dollfie dream I from Thymeseer and the transaction went perfectly! They were kind enough to allow me a short layaway and they went above and beyond packaging the doll very carefully! I would definitely buy from them again any day :D

15. Thymeseer purchased a doll body from me. A pleasant and easy transaction. Prompt payment and excellent, friendly communication. Would gladly transact with again.

Many thanks!

:cake:

16. i had a wonderful experience purchasing a head from thymeseer, kind & understanding through messages & just all-around good soul. endless thanks for helping me to bring my guy home ♡

17. I recently purchased a Impldoll Leona head from thymeseer. She arrived beautifully packaged and in great shape! Communication was excellent, I would buy from thymeseer again! Thank You