1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Thymeseer

Jan 7, 2020

1. If we've had a transaction, please post here! Thanks so much!

2. Thymeseer purchased my Cedarheart Lillian head and was the perfect buyer. Always friendly, fast, and very patient when I ran into shipping delays. She let me know when Lillian arrived, and kept communication clear throughout. Rest easy; she's excellent.

3. Purchased Souldoll Clodia from Thymeseer, Very polite, shipped her quickly and was well packaged, Very good communication

4. @Thymeseer participated in my Sylvia split and was a dream to work with. They were great with communication and paid promptly. Upon arrival, they took photos of Sylvia as well as showed me additional photos of Sylvia on a MYOU body. They are such a sweet person. Would 100% work with again.

5. Thymeseer adopted a LegrandDoll Briana from me and was the perfect buyer! Incredibly pleasant, fast and communicative throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

6. I sold Thymeseer an older, previously broken pair of Dollshe hands. The transaction was great and super friendly communication! Thank you very much!

7. I sold a Mirodoll "mascular" body (the one designed by Sicktress) to @Thymeseer and it was the nicest transaction--prompt payment, friendly pms and they let me know when the body arrived! Would do business anytime, it was a pleasure!

8. Thymeseer purchased a Batchix Dark Elf from me and was prompt and enthusiastic about everything! Thank you so much for giving him a new home and for being so wonderful to work with!

9. @Thymeseer bought my Impldoll male body in white skin. She was very polite and accurate, communications and payment were fast. I'll like to have a deal with Thymeseer in future!

10. I purchased a huge, wonderful Resinsoul Mu from Thymeseer and everything went great. Timely response, and safe, quick, insured shipping.
      Very happy with our transaction, and I would buy from her again!

Thanks, again! ~:aheartbea

11. Thymeseer purchased an Orijean faceplate from me. Payment was prompt, as was communication (which was also very friendly), and I was informed when the faceplate arrived safely. I would be happy to sell to or buy from from Thymeseer any time! Thank you very much!

12. I purchased a Dollshe Saint from Thymeseer via a short layaway. She was absolutely amazing, kept in constant communication, and was quick to ship him out/provide my tracking. She was an absolute doll to work with and I would 1--% recommend her! Thank you so much! <3 <3

13. I bought a tiny hamster from Thymeseer... friendly communication, excellent packaging, and shipped super fast - thanks!

14. Positive feedback
      I purchased an original dollfie dream I from Thymeseer and the transaction went perfectly! They were kind enough to allow me a short layaway and they went above and beyond packaging the doll very carefully! I would definitely buy from them again any day :D

15. Thymeseer purchased a doll body from me. A pleasant and easy transaction. Prompt payment and excellent, friendly communication. Would gladly transact with again.

Many thanks!

:cake:

16. i had a wonderful experience purchasing a head from thymeseer, kind & understanding through messages & just all-around good soul. endless thanks for helping me to bring my guy home ♡

17. I recently purchased a Impldoll Leona head from thymeseer. She arrived beautifully packaged and in great shape! Communication was excellent, I would buy from thymeseer again! Thank You

18. I bought a Luminol Studio Xantheon From Thymeseer he is in gorgeous condition, and his eyes are amazing! He was as described and I couldn’t be happier with him. I would definitely purchase from Thymeseer again. *****

19. Very kind and patient buyer. It took me forever to ship - I couldn't find one of the two heads. @Thymeseer was very understanding (my house is a MESS) and kindly accepted a substitution.
      I wasn't the best seller, but @Thymeseer was a fantastic buyer. Quick to pay and very responsive.
      Thanks!

20. I had an excellent experience purchasing a Dollshe Michael Bowie head from Thymeseer! Communication was lightning fast and friendly, and the head was sent promptly! When I received the head he was packed to perfection with a face up shield as well as wrapped securely with soft paper towels in such a way as to protect the head from any instance of rubbing, as well as maintaining the shape of his eyelashes. In addition to this he was packed securely in bubble wrap in a box that was perfect for his size-- I am sure he didn't move an inch in there, and any bumps or knocks on his journey were a nonissue with how well he had been packed.

There were no hiccups to speak of. The head was in pristine condition and was exactly as described. The old Copper Oriental resin was, indeed, the old Copper Oriental resin and matched my older Dollshe body as if they were made together. I am so, so happy-- I squealed when I unwrapped his head for the first time!

I sent Thymeseer some quick photos, and I am delighted to say that they have been completely and utterly fantastic in manner and customer service. So friendly and easy to chat with! I will be honored to work with them in the future!