1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiasdolls

Sep 25, 2009

1. Super positive feedback for Tiasdolls! She sold me some SD sized items and a coffee table. Plus, she sent everything during the Christmas rush. Thank you so much <3

2. Bought a doll couch from her. Shipping was great, everything was really well wrapped. Wonderful seller.

3. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the purchase of a doll from Tiasdolls!!...she was so wonderful with communication, very prompt and careful shipping and a total delight as a person!!...I would most definitely buy anything from her again!

4. I purchased MSD clothing from Tiasdoll. The S&H and transaction went smoothly.

5. Tiasdolls is a terrific buyer. she was friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when she received her items. i would definitely do business with her again, and i recommend her to others as well. :)

6. [h=2]Tiasdolls and I did a trade and it was a perfect transaction! She send out my items right away and let me know as soon as her items got to her! I would gladly do business with her again! ^_^ Thank you! [/h]

7. bought a wig from tiasdoll, the wig is perfect it shipped super fast. perfect transaction!

8. Did a trade with Tiasdolls. Communication was prompt and friendly and the items arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. I would gladly B/S/T with her again. Thank you for a wonderful trade!

9. Great transaction! Tiasdolls purchased an MSD outfit from me. Lovely to work with. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+!+

10. Had an awesome transaction with Tisadolls-- she bought a head from me. The communication was excellent and she paid very quickly. She was very kind, let me know when the head arrived and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
      Thank you! :)

11. Tiasdoll purchased two wigs from me, and we traded minifee heads. Wonderful transaction! She both paid and shipped out quickly. Shipping my way took longer than we both had hoped, but she kept up quick and friendly communication throughout the ordeal. The head was very well packaged. I'd happily do business with her again.

Thanks so much! xoxo

12. I purchased a MNF El head from Tiasdoll. It is a wonderful item. Her communication was excellent and fast, and the package came quickly and I was impressed with how well wrapped it was. I would be happy to do business again with her in the future.

Many thanks. :)

13. I purchased a MNF modded sleeping Shiwoo from Tiasdolls. I am so extremely happy with our sale. The head arrived to me as described, wrapped safely in bubble wrap in a box that was in good condition/sturdy. He looked just like the photos and was everything I was expecting him to be ^_^ Our communication was very pleasant and she was always quick to respond. I highly recommend Tiasdolls as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business again! Thank you! <3

14. I adopted Belen from Tiasdolls and I feel so honored. I highly recommend and I thank her so much for an easy transaction on the adoption <3 Belen is a very special girl indeed <3 <3 <3

15. I purchased three pairs of Minifee boy-sized shoes from Tiasdolls and it had been a very smooth transaction! She replied quickly and even answered my questions all so patiently! After my payment, she even made sure to ship them so quickly! The shoes arrived all safely, and in great condition like as they were described in her thread. I would highly recommend her as a seller and could not find any other better seller.

16. I bought a pair of MNF hands from Tiasdolls. Smooth sale, very nice contact, thank you very much:)

17. Tiasdolls bought dollshe eyes for me, fast payment,very frendly buyer))Good transaction, thank you

18. I sold some SD socks to Tiasdolls. Perfect transaction, really, couldn't have gone any better. Thanks!

19. Thank you for a smooth transaction! Highly recommended :)

20. Tiasdolls purchased a padded jacket from me in SD size...It was a lovely smooth transaction, great communication and so lovely to deal with..i would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate for future deals!