1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for timchener

Sep 7, 2006

1. timchener lives in USA, I live in Russia. We agreed to trade dolls (my Dollshe DSAM Pale Tan Rosen for her Dollstown Hue).

We both shipped on the same day. All was quickly and very well packed. Doll arrived in perfect condition.
      Communication was fast and friendly, and I'm happy to have new friend and new doll.
      Thank you! i love him +_+ Foto will be later

2. I purchased a used SD10 boy body from timchener. The transaction was very smooth and done in a very timely manner. They were very open to layaway which allowed me to make a plan that was very flexible and convenient to my schedule. The item I received arrived quickly and just as described, neatly and safely packaged. All of my questions where answered quickly and thoroughly, and they even went as far as to replace the elastic of the body when I inquired about its condition!
      A joy to buy from, I would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing from timchener :)

3. I bought a doll head from timchener. She was sooooooooo sweet and kind.
      Transaction was wonderful, communication was great, It was shipped fast and arrived in great condition as described.
      Highly recommended and I'd love to do business with her again!

Thank you so much!

4. timchener did a commission for me for my Souldoll Diget and everything went smoothly and quick. My boy was completed over a weekend! Shortest wait ever! Kept in constant communication and my boy turned out handsome. Thanks so much for the awesome transaction! I'll post a pic when my boy is complete :daisy

5. Timechener purchased a Shirou Tachibana and some option parts on a long layaway. Amazing communication (Super friendly and prompt!), made payments as scheduled, and let me know as soon as her boy made it home. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and hope to do so again in the future. Thank you so much!!

6. Adopted Piccolo The Crowned White King from @timchener ! Everything went great! She wrote a lovely note and included a pair of gift eyes that she made herself that is so beautiful! ❤️ Thanks again

7. I sold several SD13B clothing items to timchener -- a wonderful transaction with great communication.

Thanks so much, and enjoy!

8. I finished a successful deal with timchener. I've experienced great communication and transaction with timchener. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy

9. timchener bought Switch Damhyeon head from me. Excellent buyer. ^^ Fast payment, very polite communication and quick response. Thank you! ^^

10. timchener kindly let me adopt one of their dolly heads. The postal service took awhile to deliver the item, but they kept up with communication throughout, and also helped to check for updates. Thank you! :D

11. timchener sold me Switch Sohwa. Everything was perfect. Transaction was smooth and the item was packed very well and arrived fast and safe. They were super friendly and replied to all of my inquiries. I would absolutely love to do business with them again! Highly recommend!

12. I bought a SWITCH 65 Milhwa from @timchener on a ~2 month layaway. Communication was prompt and pleasant. Once I made the last payment, they shipped super fast and with great care! Mhwa arrived in pristine condition. Highly recommend this seller and would absolutely purchase from them again!