1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for timchener

Sep 7, 2006

1. Timchener traded a Lati L head to me for some clothes and cash, and was absolutely wonderful to deal with, communicated quickly, packed him up well, and was just generally a doll. Thanks!

2. Participated in a group order run by timchener. She always replies to pms, and she sent my items to me really quickly! A+:thumbup

3. Seriously an awesome seller. Was very patient and understanding ^_^

4. i purchased a doll from her -- he was shipped promptly after payment and in beautiful condition when he arrived! fun to communicate with and to do business with. will definitely buy from her again!

5. I bought a sweater vest and it was shipped promptly. ^^ We are very happy, thank you!

6. I thought I already left feedback, but I guess I didn't? :? ACK! The situation must be rectified immediately! :whee:

Anyhow, Kym was fabulous to work with (she bought a Gretel head from me along with an Obitsu bust!) - right on top of things with questions and super fast with the payment! Easy going and so easy to work with - even when I ran into a bit of a delay in shipping, she was understanding and told me to not rush.

She posted pics of her new girl for me to see and that was just icing on the cake for me as a seller. Great experience, definitely someone I'd work with again!

7. Fabulous buyer! She traded an yder head and cash to me for my Hara. The payments were fast and the head arrived quickly and packed very well. PLUS, she's a sweety!

8. She bought one of my carriers and kept in good communication and paid promptly. Thanks again!

9. I just recieved my head that timchener did a faceup on and he's beautiful! She's a great person to work with and I got a great response everytime I aksed her questions :)

10. Just received a way cool purple and lavender spikey wig from timchener. Very nice indeed! Highly recommended seller :)

11. Bought a Msd sweater from Timchener. Very nice to deal with, fast shipping. Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~

12. Just recieved my head back from timchener. Faceup is superb and the eyes she sold me are beautiful. Fast shipping and great communication. =D

[​IMG]

13. Timchener does faceups for me. They are beautiful. I love them. *_*

14. EEEEEEEEE SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY. :0

Thank you for being so awesome. ;___; I love so madly much.

Heeeeee. XD That's because I'm yo faceup ho.

15. bought a mnf sweater and recieved it in a timely fashion. easy to communicate with and pleasnat. ^___^

cookies~!

16. Sold some ED eyes to timchener last week. Payment was quick and PM's responded to in a timely fashion. I love that! ^_^

Thanks so much!

17. I was in the market for a new 60cm guy, when I ran across a FS post for an Elfdoll Wu, by timchener-Kym...After some exhausting requests in my end in which timchener glady and patiently obliged, a deal was made...I received my Wu 3 days later via UPS ( the #1 way to ship, might I add...).
      I didn't think Wu could possibly exceed my expectations, especially on the secondary market...he did. There were even items included that were total surprises, like prizes in your box of Cracker Jacks!! I have bought and sold on the web for YEARS, I have had many situations both great and not so great. In my honest opinion, my transaction with timchener was by far the best ever, and there have been many! If the doll forums and auction sites were populated with seller like timchener, there would not be an unhappy customer on the planet.
      I only hope to have more opportunities to buy from timchener-Kym in the future. The BEST OF THE BEST. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Belated, I think but feedback!

Bought a looovely Obitsu gal from Kym as well as sculpy eyes previously. She's an amazingly easy to work with seller; quick with responses and the items come precisely as described.

FULL OF LOVE HERE.

19. Bought one of Emerson's lovely shirts from timchener. She's very nice to deal with, prompt with PM's and told me when she was planning to send it out and also when she sent it. Thanks again! :D

20. oops, so late on this! Kym has bought several of my SD boy busts for heads and was always awesome and quick to pay! She was very patient with me when I was having a hard time getting to the post office. :3