1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for timchener

Sep 7, 2006

1. Great faceup on my Yder! Thanks so much Kym!!!:D

2. I participated in Kym's recent Iplehouse group order. Everything went very smooth, despite the fact that the waiting time was so long. It was a pleasure to work with you. :)

3. I'm afraid my experience so far is not good. She has quit returning my pm's about an Ipplehouse jacket I paid for on the 6th. She was going to drop it by, as we live within a 1/2 hour drive of each other, but never called as she said she would. Nor has she returned any of the last three pm's I have sent, though I see she has been online everyday. I will update this once I either have my jacket, which I don't really even want anymore for obvious reasons, or a full refund of $50. to my paypal account. I have given her one week. I have no tolerance for games.

EDIT June 20th
      Once she returned my pm's everthing went through fine. My jacket arrived while I was away.

4. I participated in one of Kym's group orders. She handled things very well, and was extremely considerate of her participants.

It was a very positive experience, and I would definitely join another one of hers again! :thumbup

5. I have done several group orders with timchener. I can't recommend her highly enough! Great with pm's, shipping updates, etc. Thank you, Kym!

6. Participated in a group order run by timchener, and everything arrived safely & in good condition. ^-^

7. Bought a wig in an Iplehouse Group order from Kym. The wig took forever to arrive ;_; but that was due to a mix up on Iplehouse's part. I had absolutely no problems dealing with Kym, she even found me a cheaper shipping method when the original one was a bit too pricey for me. Thanks hun! X3

8. I sent my Tanned Dollshe Hound to Kym to get a full make-over, and I can't believe how beautiful he is..! She fixed that durn wobbly Dollshe body, and now he's better than ever..! Great person to deal with..!

9. I bought a pair of gorgeous urethane eyes from timchener, and I couldn't be happier! There was a short shipping delay, as she waited for my Paypal payment to transfer into her bank, but she was very friendly and informative, and she responded to my PMs very quickly! The eyes are GORGEOUS, and I would not hesitate to do business with timchener again!

Thanks so much! :D

10. I participated in a group order run by Kym and I got a face up and blushing done marvelous all of it!

11. I was part of an Iplehouse group order that Kym ran and i received some Awesome wigs. Kym did an Excellent job with Great communication and Fantastic packaging. I would love to be in another group order ran by Kym.

12. Timchener sold me some gorgeous SeaWater mystic eye - great comms, nicely packaged and are in fab condition - many thanks :D

13. I purchased a gorgeous hoodie from timchener. She was incredibly friendly throughout the entire transaction, and it came to me absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!

14. timchener did a trade with me for a DIM Jeremy head and everything went very well! She is great to deal with and ships super fast!~ Thank you to much dearie!~<3

15. Got a custom face up done by timchener. Kym did an excellent job interpreting my vision for my boy, and he came out exactly like I wanted him to. I wouldn't have it any other way--I'll definitely be commissioning her again in the future!

16. I bought a T.Too from Kym. She's great to deal with, and is really friendly!

One of the best transactions I've ever had. :D

Thanks!

17. My first transaction on the DoA marketplace was with Kym, and it was a fabulous experience!! She's incredibly friendly, and shipped the Andrea head out very quickly. He arrived safe and sound!! :fangirl: *j'adore*

:sumomo:

18. EEp! So late with feedback, sorry! Kym did such a lovely job on my Poe (CP 06 Juri) - she even sanded his lips and gave him the perfect smirk!
      Thank you :D
      Anna

19. Kym has just totally transformed a Gretel head for me.
      I can't believe how gorgeous Gretel now looks.
      Thankyou Kym :)

20. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier, I swear I thought I had. T_T

Kym did my School C boy's faceup, and she did an amazing job! :D She made him more like his character than I was even expecting, and he's absolutely gorgeous. (For reference and slight photospam, here's a picture.) She's also a sweetiepie. xD Don't hesitate to commission her!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

[​IMG]