1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tinybear

Aug 14, 2006

1. got my wigs from her.... love it.... now where my unoa... lol

2. Sold something to tinybear a couple of days ago. She was a pleasure to deal with. All the best, Hugo

3. Tinybear is always great to buy and sell to. ♥

4. tinybear is just the business :)

I got two absolutely *gorgeous* wigs from her - they are both lovely and she included a helpful page of instructions, AND she is an absolute dear :)

thank you! :D

5. Tinybear is awesome! I love doing transactions with her. :D

6. I dont know if your supposed to comment
      but I want to !
      LOL

:aheartbea :aheartbea THANK YOU:aheartbea :aheartbea so much
      its a tough time at home
      Im trying to balance ,working -I teach Adult and Families, which I love,
      and making my wigs and outfits ...which I love more ,(my bears I fit in when I can )
      But with Pete loosing his job , Im taking on more and more of everything and I haven't got enough hours in the day ...and I get tired and frustrated
      (she says looking at a wig she forgot to send out today )
      LOL , some times Im a little late sending out , and I wish I could make them faster

reading this , and seeing your girls ...and boys looking beautiful , it makes it all the more worth while
      :aheartbea :aheartbea THANK YOU EVERYONE:aheartbea :aheartbea

7. Got some beautiful wigs from Tiny bear. :)

8. Beautiful wig from Tiny Bear...she is always wonderful to buy from!

[​IMG]

9. I just got one of Tinybear's wigs and I love it! so soft and fluffy :-)

10. I purchased a wig from tinybear, and it arrived sooner than she said, and it's even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Big big thumbs up for tinybear!! :love

11. I bought 2 tinybear wigs, both for minifee, they fit lishe wonderfully, I bought the grape one and and brown with white tips, both really lovely and very soft and clean. Easy transaction and great to buy from :fangirl:
      Thanks tinybear! :aheartbea

12. Just received two wigs from Tinybear, and they're beautiful!! She's fantastic to deal with!!

13. I got a Leeke sized wig from her, and it even arrived with care instructions and all!!

Thanks so much! A real pleasure dealing with you! :D

14. i received my two tiny wigs from tinybear and must say the quality is gorgeous and it's positivley addictive.

Tinybear sells excellent quality wigs and awesome customer service

15. I received my three wigs from Tinybear today and they are really wonderful!

She was also really nice to do business with. ^^

16. I was waiting til I could post pictures, but it looks like I won't be able to do that for a while (it's so dark here this time of year and I don't have photograhic lights) that I thought I'd better leave feedback before I forgot.

The wig is beautiful, she got it to me fast and communication was friendly. You really couldn't ask for a better transaction!

17. Bought a wig from Tinybear. My girl is not here to try it on but nonetheless, I wanted to leave feedback.

Superfriendly, very helpful and fast shipper. Her wig is of great quality and she even sent instructiosn on how to take care of the wig! That was so nice of her. I'd highly recommend Tinybear to anyone :)

18. Tinybear, what can I say! She was understanding when the colour of one of my wigs I received wasn't right for my doll (my fault entirely as she does have a disclaimer about dyes coming out different depending on the pelt!)

So I was allowed to ship the wig back in exchange for another in a different colour, this time I got burgundy, it's absolutely perfect! So soft, beautiful, long! I could go on!

She's been a star even through my worries since I've never bought real fur wigs before and didn't know much about them, how to style them, get them to fit, etc!

I will definitely be buying more wigs from her in the future :) and I promise not to be a pain in the ass this time! ^^;

19. I received perfect wigs from Tinybear. Thank you for a fast and easy transaction. ^__^

20. I've ordered two wigs from tinybear, great transactions both times. She was even kind enough to send my cats a scrap of fur for their very own when I told her they wouldn't leave my wig alone ^_^ Great seller- very kind, friendly, and will take the time to answer your questions.