1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tinybear

Aug 14, 2006

1. The wig I ordered arrived today and it's just gorgeous! It's so soft that it's like petting a fluffy cloud! As soon as my doll arrives I'll be sure to post pictures.

Thank you!

2. Carrie is the best!!

3. Absolutely lovely wig arrived in the mail today and shipping was super fast~!

4. More Tinybear wigs:
      Blackcherry and Grape
      [​IMG]

5. should have done this ages ago! tinybear made me a lovely wig for my elf elly banji!!! it came quickly, and included care instructions, which was great! Halo loves the wig!

[​IMG]

6. I bought my Rini's wig from her and I loved it so much I bought two more for my Noelle! ^__^ She's super awesome!

[​IMG]

7. tinybear made me some amazing wigs~ I had been a bit of a pain asking for certain highlights and such and she aimed to please and she did! ^____^

Here's Celes in a wig I wanted specifically to have a sunkissed look highlights in a chocolate coloured wig:

[​IMG]

8. partial traded my mnf soo for her gorgeous Isil and a wig, She's so gorgeous!
      A dream to deal with and would trade and buy from her again!! Thanks so much :) Would recommend to everyone! :D
      ~Thanks for letting me adopt such a gorgeous girl :) her name is Shelke ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I just got a MSD Maggie head and two pairs of jeans from Tinybear, and all the items were lovely.

She even included some pretty glass eyes and a handmade wig which was extremely generous, she'd already given me a quite good deal for the head and jeans!

I would recommend her both as a seller and for her gorgeous wigs ^-^

10. Tinybear makes awesome wigs. The customer service is top notch.

[​IMG]

I just got my last order and am planning my next order

11. I bought 2 small wigs for my Serendipity Cumi. the soft wool, the lovely colors, and the great fit blew me away.
      I adore them!

[​IMG]

And so does our cat! MMmmm Yummy!

[​IMG]

Tinybear is so friendly and creative. I need to order some more wigs soon.
      I roared with laughter when I saw the photo tribute to the famous Tinybear 2000!

12. Got my wigs and I love them! Tinybear is a pleasure to purchase from.
      [​IMG]

13. OMG
      beautiful photos !

14. The best wigs every. Will be ordering more. Thanks!

15. TinyBear is simply the best!! In spite of an illness and other problems, she created two beautiful wigs for me. I can't say enough about how lovely they are! I will definitely order with TinyBear again in the near future!! :D

16. =D Very nice seller and makes a very nice product. Got two good-looking wigs off of her.

17. Tinybear is awesome. Great communication and she made wigs that fit my CP DES and Bambicrony perfectly. Wearing a tinybear wig brings my dolls to life

18. when I read that the wigs were soft I was uncertain of the texture, OMG.
      it's an absoulut delight :D !
      I may not use the wig for the doll it was intended for but
      I'm gonna find a doll to love this wig! It's gorgeous!

19. I received my raspberry ripple (white and pink) wig from tinybear today and I am in love with it! I put it on Stevie (my lusis) and it fit like a dream right away! I am definitely going to be ordering more from her. My narae (who I intended the wig to be for) will be here soon and I don't think Stevie is going to give this one up. I think I am going to get one for each of my dolls because the wigs are so pretty.
      I am going to take pictures of Stevie and her new hair tomorrow, I'll make sure to post one here.
      Thanks Carrie :)

*gina*

20. Had problems with items getting lost in the mail but it was all sorted with minimum fuss ^^ thank you very much for such a gorgeous wig!