1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiphereth

Nov 5, 2008

1. I purchased a very cute yo-sd outfit from Tiphereth. Communication was good and she shipped the outfit to me super fast! I highly recommend her as a seller- thank you!^^

2. I bought a SDC Kurenai complete default dress set from Tiphereth and it was a really wonderful experience! Tiphereth is a very friendly and polite person, who shipped out everything well packed and fast in a shiny as new condition! Thank you again, dear! ^-^/

3. I bought SD clothing from Tiphereth. As usual, this transaction was flawless! Tiphereth was kind, prompt to respond, and helpful. The items arrived in gorgeous condition. I am always happy to do business with her and would be happy to buy from her again.

Thank you! :D

4. I bought a really cool BJD gothic t-shirt from Tiphereth.
      Super fast shipping+tracking number, good packaging!!!
      Thank you very much, dear :dance

5. Tiphereth sold a Volks SD16/17 suit to me and she was great to work with! She was very friendly and communication was fast. She shipped quickly and the item was packed carefully. I highly recommend her and I would do business with her again! Thank you so much :aheartbea

6. I bought a Volks SD coat from Tiphereth and it was a pleasant transaction. She was very friendly and shipped the item quickly and well packed. She is a nice seller, I highly recommend her! Thank you!^^

7. Tiphereth sold me a DH outfit. Friendly communication and fast shipping. The dress was well packed in bubblewrap. Thank you for a pleasant transaction, highly recommended !

8. I bought a Volks outfit from Tiphereth and the whole transaction was perfect, I am a very happy bunny.

Many thanks

Teddy

9. I have purchased a beautiful nightgown set from tiphereth. It was a very pleasent transaction and I can certainly recommand her! :)

10. I purchased an item set from Tiphereth~
      She shipped out item promptly after payment .

thanks for the smooth transaction!

11. I purchased a Soom Quartz at an absolutely amazing price from Tiphereth. She was very patient with my correspondence, as our time zones were 12 hours apart. I would wake up when she was going to bed XD As a result the back and forth wasn't as smooth on my part because I was sleepy and didn't see some of the questions she was asking immediately. However! She was very polite and patient with me.

She gave me multiple shipping options and did her best to lay out the situation. I chose to ship the doll unassembled in two packages, both of which were EMS. Both packages arrived in about a week.

After they arrived I had some questions about stringing the doll. She promptly sent me reference pictures! Honestly I was amazed she was so attentive to the sale :)

I would highly recommend ordering from Tiphereth. She is a sweetheart <3 thanks dear!
      - AtfexDolls

12. I purchased a volks outfit from tiphereth and it was a great transaction. I highly recommend them as a seller. communication was excellent. :)

13. I purchased a set of Dollheart pieces from tiphereth and I'm perfectly happy with all aspects of our transaction - thank you.

Quick PMs and shipping, and the quality of the pieces were both excellent and as described.

I wouldn't hesitate to either recommend tiphereth or to purchase from her again! :kitty2

14. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks SD clothes set from Tiphereth and the transaction couldn't have been better. She shipped out the item promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. The item was extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with Tiphereth, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Tiphereth, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

15. Sorry for the late feedback! I bought an Anais 1 outfit from Tiphereth and it was a delightful transaction. She very kindly gave me a layaway and then shipped as soon as I paid the balance...a great seller! The outfit was better than she described and arrived safe and sound. Flora loves it!

Thank you so much!

Alicex

16. I purchased a lovely SD outfit from Tiphereth and everything went well^^ I would be more than happy to deal with her again in the future :)

17. I purchased some SD sets from Tiphereth, she is very kind and a really great seller, everything came well packed, i wish to buy from her in the future. Thank you dear, my girls are so happy :D:D

18. bought 3 Volks outfits from Tiphereth. the outfits are perfect, shipping was fast. very happy and would buy again for sure!
      thank you

19. Excellent seller!

I purchased DollHeart's MacKenzie fashion (for a real steal!) from Tiphereth, and things went perfectly. She replied to my questions in a timely manner, shipped first class (insured) and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition (perfectly wrapped, even). I couldn't have hoped for anything more. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thanks ever so much!

20. Purchased another Volks outfit from Tiphereth. Perfect transaction and excellent service. Thank you!