1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiphereth

Nov 5, 2008

1. Purchased a Green Fer Coat from Tiphereth. Tiphereth upgraded my shipping to tracking, and was patient with my requests and updates. Thank you!

2. I've bought a Volks outfit set from Tiphereth and I'm happy with the transaction. Tiphereth was friendly, understanding and responded promptly to my messages. The set was shipped very fast after payment and was safely packaged. I definitely recommend this seller.

3. I bought an outfit from @Tiphereth, and the transaction was smooth as always! Items shipped promptly and arrived safely. Many thanks!

4. Very nice seller and loved the outfits for my SD! I hope to buy more from you someday @Tiphereth ~ packaged arrived on time and it is well packaged Thank you ❤️

5. I bought a Volks Flower Ensemble set from Tiphereth, and the transaction was absolutely excellent.
      Tiphereth answered all my questions and sent out the item very quickly after I paid. She packed it up safely and sent via registered mail.
      We had a bit of a wait, because of the Christmas mail traffic, but the parcel arrived safely and un-damaged. The outfit is lovely and I look forward to dressing up my cuties in it.
      Thank you very much!

6. Positive feedback:

Good communication, smooth transaction, and great price for item! Thank you I love it!

7. I bought a DD outfit from Tiphereth and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and quick to ship. Would gladly buy from again.

8. I bought two SD outfits. The transaction went perfectly, Tiphereth is great to deal with, communication is good. I would happily buy form Tiphereth again.

Many thanks

Teddy

9. I bought a Souldoll SD girl outfit from Tiphereth and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was great and very friendly, shipping was quick, and the outfit arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from Tiphereth again!

10. I bought an SDGrG Una corset dress from Tiphereth. This transaction was flawless. Communication was great, Tiphereth was polite and flexible in answering my requests. She shipped quickly and the item arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend her and will be purchasing from her again!

Thank you! :aheartbea

11. I bought pink lingerie set from Tiphereth and everything was great :) Friendly communication, and she sent it very quickly.

Thank you!

12. I bought a Volks outfit from Tiphereth: the whole transaction was friendly and smooth and efficient. Highly recommend! :D

13. bought some volks sd clothes. really nice transaction. everything was like described. Really would buy again!
      thank you:daisy

14. :cake::goldstar:aheartbeaPositive Feedback :cake::goldstar:aheartbea

I bought a volks outfit set from Tiphereth and the transaction was perfect!
      The set arrived quickly and was exactly as described :).
      Thank you so much Tiphereth!

15. I bought SD clothes from Tiphereth. The item arrived safely and she was efficient and helpful throughout the whole transaction. I definitely recommend Tiphereth as a seller!!

16. bought a volks outfit from Tiphereth. wonderfull transaction.
      outfit is perfect and would definitely buy from this seller again!
      totally a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      Thank you

17. I bought a volks partial set from Tiphereth. They were very nice, responded quickly and shipped out quickly too! I would definitely recommend buying from Tiphereth!!!!!!

18. I purchased 3 pairs of Soom eyes from Tiphereth.
      The eyes arrived well packed and arrived super fast.
      Absolutely joy to do business with.
      Highly recommend seller!!
      Thank you.:)

19. Bought dress and blouse for my SD gil from Tiphereth. Communication was perfect and friendly, shipping very fast and items were packed very well. I highly recommend her! Thank you!

20. I bought a Volks clothes set from Tiphereth, and everything went really smoothly.
      The package arrived well packed and the set was in perfect condition. Thanks!