1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TobiasCamery

Apr 15, 2007

1. TobiasCamery commissioned a faceup from me. She was very friendly and paid promptly. Would love to deal with again^^

2. I bought a pukipuki Poseidon fullset, price was great, amazing communication and I got him in as described with all parts very quickly. Thanks! great seller, would buy again!

3. Wonderful transaction!
      Payment was prompt and she let me know when the shirt arrived to her.
      Would def do business with her again ^___^

4. TobiasCamery brought a shoe from me. Transaction was fast and communication is good! She even informed me when the items arrived. Would love to do business with her again!! <3

5. TobiasCamery was a pleasure to do business with. I sold her some MSD vest and she paid swiftly and cooperated very well. Had wonderful communication as well.

6. I bought a pair of white leather shorts from TobiasCamery. ^__^ They arrived quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended.

7. I bought a MSD guitar and neck piece from TobiasCamery
      i received the items very quickly and safely. thank you very much!

8. TobiasCamery sold me: MSD cream skirt with red lace, MSD yellow/cream skirt with kitty buttons, MSD prom dress, Black handmade shorts with pink stitching, 16mm acrylic 'sunburst' eyes from Dollmore, & sd/msd handcuffs!

She was so incredibly wonderful to deal with, she was so patient and kind with me even though I didn't read her add properly and I was being a total dork!

She shipped my items SUPER quickly and even sent me a note with a cute little extra bunny! HEHE! That totally made my day!

TobiasCamery is a wonderful person and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again or recommend her as seller!

Definitely a A++. :D:) Thanks SO MUCH!!!

9. Bought a MSD bunny outfit from TobiasCamery, item was as described and was great to negotiate and communicate with! Very happy with my purchase ^^.

10. TobiasCamery bought a hoodie from me. It was an excellent transaction. They paid promptly and answered all my pms quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again :D A++++++

11. TobiasCamery bought a pair of MSD sized boots from me, communication was great, very friendly and payment went thru very smoothly, thank you!

12. TobiasCamery purchased a MNF A-Line boy body from me on a short-term layaway. They were very reliable with payments, friendly to deal with, and patient while waiting for shipping.

Thank You~

13. TobiasCamery bought some goodies from me, paid promptly, & I would not hesitate to sell to her again!:)

14. TobiasCamery recently purchased a hoodie from me and was wonderful to work with! Great communication, fast payment! Thanks!

15. TobiasCamery purchased a MNF head from me and is a wonderful person to deal with! Highly recommend!

16. TobiasCamery participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

17. This lovely person order an item from my MP thread, everything went really well . Thank you so very much!

18. TobiasCamery purchased some eyes from me, everything went super well and I would love to work with again.

19. TobiasCamery bought a wig from me. Communication was great and payment prompt. I would recommend this buyer~

20. TobiasCamery bought an MSD hat from me. Payment was quick and friendly communication. Great transaction, thank you :)