1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tokimimotaku

Oct 1, 2010

1. Tokimimotaku Is a super nice person! She replied super fast and pays just as quickly! I hope to have another transaction in the future! Thank you Tokimimotaku, you really helped me get some extra presents this Christmas ^_^

2. Tokimimotaku bought a doll body from me and the transaction went fine! The body was damaged during transit but she was very understanding about it and amenable to finding a solution without problem! Great buyer, thanks!

3. Wonderful buyer! Asked to put a Luts MSD outfit on hold for a few days while their funds transferred and they completely kept to their word and followed through with the transaction. <3 Paid promptly once the funds transferred and had impeccable communication! I highly recommend, thanks so much!

4. Toki bought a FL Riff head from me and paid me as soon as she could. Overall shes a great buyer and i would gladly do business again!! Thanks a lot!!

5. Tokimimotaku bought a LTF Bisou FP from me; payment was super quick and transaction was very smooth! Great buyer! :)

6. Tokimimotaku bought a LTF wig from me. Couldn't have been quicker or easier, thanks!

7. Tokimimotaku purchased a wig from me and the transaction was smooth and flawless on my end. I would definitely recommend them as a seller any day! I just hope that the post office stops being ridiculous and follows through on their end. ;_;

8. Toki just bought a Dollzone head from me, and was excellent to deal with. Great communication, prompt payment, ll-round great buyer to deal with. THANKS!!!!!

9. Tokimimotaku bought a For My Doll wig from me and was fantastic to deal with. Fast payment, great communication; I would gladly deal with them again. Thanks!

10. Tokimimotaku bought a Ringdoll Kay head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent! Definitely recommended! Thank you! :)

11. Tokimimotaku bought a doll from me~good communications~an A++++++++ buyer!

12. I bought two shirts from Tokimimotaku, and it was fun talking back and forth! The shirts are beautiful and I'd buy from Tokimimotaku again, especially if you send me more of your Gravitation drawings! :lol:

Buy from Tokimimotaku, you'll be glad you did! :D

Ryu

13. I bought a fur wig from Tokimimotaku and everything went very well! Quick communication and shipping, and she included goodies even! Thanks so much!

14. Toki bought a body from me. Payment was timely and Toki was pleasant to work with throughout the whole. A great transaction from my perspective.

15. Toki purchase a DOT outfit from me. She pay fast and have wait a couple more day for the package since I can only drop off the package at USPS on weekend. She is a great buyer!

16. I sold a 60cm HZ boy outfit to Tokimimotaku and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

17. Positive Feedback for Toki! :D

Toki bought a RS Ni from me. She was quick to reply, willing to work with me when a small shipping delay was needed, and was a joy to chat with. I will defiantly sell to her again. :)

18. Tokimimotaku purchased 2 pairs of DIY eyes from me. Communication was awesome and the transaction went very well. Would certainly work with again~!

19. I sold my ltf Rachel boy to Toki and things went perfect! Fast, happy and smooth transaction. Would do any transaction with her again! Highly recommended to anyone!

20. Excellent Feedback!

I bought a DZ Ying head from Tokimimotaku and he's just great! He arrived two days after shipping, very well packaged and exactly as described. Communication was excellent and I highly recommend her!