1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tokimimotaku

Oct 1, 2010

1. Tokimimotaku bought a wig from me and everything was perfect. Nice and fast communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her! Thank you!

2. Positive feedback!

Tokimimotaku was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

3. Positive Feedback

I just had another great transaction with Tokimimotaku! She bought my AoD Qian head, paid fast and let me know when the head arrived. Great buyer! Thanks so much!

4. Tokimimotaku traded with me for my metato faery legs. Communication was great, the items arrived quickly and well packed and it was just overall a pleasant trade. Thank you :)

5. POSATIVE!

I traded Tokimimotaku her pukipuki and stuff with it for my soom Aenigma. she shipped super fast and sweet puki was packed very very well. She is very nice and friendly. I would totally recommend her and would be happy to work with her in the future.

Thanks so much!

6. Tokimimotaku bought a body from me and everything went smoothly. I would do buisness with her again. :)

7. Tokimimotaku and I traded my Soom faery legs for her MSD clothes. The transaction was very smooth, great communication, we shipped the same day and received the items on the same day too. Excellent trade partner! Thank you so much! :D

8. tokimimotaku was in my MSD swap!

she made a wonderful gift for her partner and let me know right away when she recieved hers! A+ swapper and thank you so much for helping to make my swap a success!

9. I did a trade with tokimimotaku and traded my dragondoll sd girl for her aod sd girl ^_^ very nice person she is highly recommended :)
      The doll was as described and she even found out the mold of my dragondoll girl. I will definately consider trading with again :D

10. Tokimimotaku sold me a Resinsoul body. She packed him up carefully and shipped him out very quickly. He arrived in just a few days! I would love to business again if the chance ever arises. Thanks so much!

11. Tokimimotaku was in my wig swap and was a pleasure to have in it ^_^ She shipped out on time and told me as soon as her new wig got to her. thanx for joining !! ^_^

12. Tokimimotaku purchased a Dollfie dream dynamite with a dd03 head from me and overall it was a nice experience. Payment was prompt and communication was always quick and friendly. Unfortunately we had some issues with USPS taking the DD for a tour of the US but Toki was very understanding of the situation and the doll eventually arrived safely. I would be happy to do more business with Toki in the future, shipping hiccups aside it was a good transaction!

13. Tokimimotaku took part in my Tiny swap and was great! She shipped on time and made an adorable gift for my girl!! Thanx for the gift and for joining my swap ^_^

14. Did a trade with this person. Everything went super shipping was fast and commication was super.

15. Tokimimotaku purchase PoPodoll Nangong Yu head from me, everything went well
      perfect transaction, recommend buyer Thank you very much!

16. Positive Feedback

I sold two SD bodies to Toki (Illusion Spirit and Doll Leaves). Payment was exactly when she said it would be, communication was perfect as always and I handed them over to her at a local meet, so no shipping was required. Highly recommended buyer! :)

17. Tokimimotaku bought a nanuri head from me - communication throughout the process was wonderful. The post office misrouted the package so it took longer to arrive than it should have, but Toki was very patient, sent frequent updates and let me know when it did finally turn up, making what could have been really stressful go as smoothly as possible :) Excellent buyer, definitely recommended!

18. Toki is wonderful person to trade with! We trade doll heads dollleave Noir limited for Switch .... forgot what mold it is :sweat:dance but i love it !!!!
      everything vent silky smooooozzzzz ship fast and pack it so well !!
      a million thx
      Tatie^^

19. Tokimimotaku bought a wig from me, and everything was fabulous! Highly recommended buyer!

20. Tokimimotaku traded a DZ Ying head for my DoD Ver. 6 head. She was wonderful to work with, fantastic communication. I would happily do business with her again. Thanks so much! ^-^