1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tokimimotaku

Oct 1, 2010

1. Just finished a Trade with Tokimimotaku of my Angell Studio Kana for her Soom Fairy and it was a wonderful transaction. She shipped exactly when she said she would, was in constant contact thoughout and kept checking the tracking number, even when the post office decided arbitrarily that it was going to send the fairy back to her. But fortunately, they worked it out and I got my fairy.

This was a wonderful transaction, and I would absolutely reccommend Tokimimotaku as a buyer or seller.
      Thank you for making this a wonderful trade.

2. Tokimimotaku purchased a Doll-Love Lenon head from me. The transaction went very smoothly. Excellent buyer.

3. I sold a pair of shoes and a SD size wig to Tokimimotaku It was a super smooth, pleasant transaction. She paid super fast for the items and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would highly recommend her as a great buyer!

4. Tokimimotaku bought a pair of minifee hands from me and paid right away :) Thanks so much!

5. Tokimimotaku was great to work with. We weren't always on at the same time but when we were her communication was very speedy,as was her payment. I'd gladly sell to her again. ^_^

6. Tokimimotaku purchased a Mirodoll girl body from me. Communication was wonderful and payment was quicker than expected. She let me know as soon as it arrived and even sent me a picture (WHICH I LOVE). It doesn't get much better that that! Thanks!

7. Tokimimotaku bought a Delf body from me. Wonderful buyer, great communication. Would definitely do business with again! :)

8. Tokimimotaku bought a Feeple 60 Juri 13 head from me~ They asked me to put the head on hold, and paid exactly when they said they would.
      I would gladly work with this buyer again ^_^

9. I bought a pair of Soom Metato fairy legs from Tokimimotaku, and I am super happy I did! She was very sweet, stayed in communication, and they just arrived all snugly packaged and in great shape.

10. Positive Feedback

I sold my Ringdoll Valo head to Toki. Communication was great, payment was super fast and she picked it up at a meet. Always a pleasure!

11. I sold an SD wig to Tokimimotaku and it was an overall excellent transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was polite. A wonderful buyer :) Thanks again!

12. Sold a Ringdoll MSD boy body to Tokimimotaku. Payment was prompt and the communication was great. n_n

13. Tokimimotaku bought a RS/BBB Rachael hybrid from me. She was an excellent buyer! Toki always sent me a PM before she sent a payment (which were always on time) and was patient with me when real life got in the way and the shipping of the doll was delayed. Toki is a total sweetheart, and I definently recommend you do business with her. Thanks, Toki!

14. Toki bought my BBB sd boy body. Excellent communication and prompt payment! Very upfront about concerns and patient throughout the transaction. I would definitely deal with her again. ^^

15. Sold to Tokimimotaku! Good communication and fast payment. Was easy to keep in-touch with! :)

16. Toki bought a DZ shoyo head from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer!

17. Toki bought a wig from me, smooth communication, fast payment and she also let me know when she got the wig. Excellent buyer! Thank you very much! ^^

18. Tokimimotaku bought a blond wig from me. Communication and payment were prompt, overall a great transaction. Thank you!

19. Purchased a bunch of wicker chairs. Fast responses and shipping! Would totall6 buy from again! ^-^

20. Positive Transaction

Toki took some of my "free, just pay shipping" items, paid the shipping cost immediately, and updated me when the items arrived. All around super easy transaction. Thanks so much!