1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tokisama

Feb 28, 2008

1. tokisama bought a burgundy shirt with decal on it. Paid promptly and she let me know when the shirt arrived. Yay!~ :D
      Good buyer!

2. I sold Iplehouse T-shirt to tokisama.
      Great communication and quick payment.
      I couldn't ask for more! :D

3. Another successful transcation with tokisama, highly recommended, thank you^^

4. Another great transaction with tokisama! Bought a shirt in two payments, which were both sent on time ^_^
      She let me know when the shirt arrived, which is always appreciated! <3

5. Purchased a terrific pair of SD jeans from tokisama and they were here in no time! Perfect transaction in all respects ... I'd highly recommend tokisama to anybody :) Thank you!

6. Tokisama participated in a recent DIM group order I ran.
      She was extremely friendly, patient, and all payments were given promptly.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone... enjoy your headphones! :)

7. Tokisama bought a Sadol Scarf from me and she was great to deal with. Quick payment and good communication, also Tokisama was kindly patient in dealing with me <the scarf was sent back to me, so I had to resend it>. She notified me when she received the scarf; I would not hesitate to deal with again !

8. tokisama commissioned me for another face up :) Everything went great, she shipped promptly, was in good communication and was nice to work with. Thanks!

9. Bout a SSDF 08'Man head from tokisama. She's a patient person and nice to communicate with. She also sent out my item as soon as I made my payment.
      Nice person to work with :)

10. tokisama participated in my first Luts GO, payment was prompt and response to pm's was fast. would love to have future transaction with again

11. I sold a pair of pants to tokisama and she paid promptly for the pants ! She was great to deal with and let me know when the pants came in !

Thankssss :daisy

12. tokisama participated in a GO that I just ran and was great! Prompt payment, good communications! Thanks!

13. Tokisama participated in one of my 4D group orders, and everything was great--quick pay, great communications...you're welcome back anytime, thanks again for your participation!
      ange

14. tokisama joined in a Musedoll GO run by me and was awsome to deal with. She was quick to respond, very friendly and paid promptly. Would love to have her join in any of my other GO's. Thanks! =D

15. I bought some underwear and some eyes from Tokisama and she is such a great member to deal with. I would gladly buy from her again! She's super friendly and speedy with the goods. :aheartbea

16. i bought a wig from tokisama and it arrived today :) the transaction went extremely well, :) and i'd like to add the wig smelled wonderful when it arrived XD.

17. Sold a Sadol hat to Tokisama and our transaction was perfect!
      Great buyer! <3

18. Tokisama bought some Sadol items from me. Transaction was perfect and I recommend her.

Thanks!

19. Tokisama bought some sunglasses from me~ she was patient when I slacked on taking pictures, paid promptly, and let me know when they arrived. :aheartbea Thanks so much!

20. tokisama bought a wig from me. The transaction went flawlessly and I would happily deal with her again in the future. :)