1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for toothru

Oct 25, 2008

1. I commisioned a shirt,leggings and a hoodie from her.
      They are so wonderful! She made them super fast and shipped
      fast to! I would love to do more commisions from her anytime! :D

2. I bought a top for a slim minifee and was pleased at the price and fine quality of the shirt !!
      Tootru is an excellent communicator too xx

3. I commissioned a dress from Toothru. As always, I recieved a quality item within a quick time (especially considering it was made to order.) I can't reccomend her enough!

4. Had some clothes commissioned for my MNF by Toothru, All of the items turned out very nice and, I would come back again to have more done. Fast Shipping and a very nice person to deal with. Highly Recommended. Thank you ^^

5. Hello ^^
      I commissioned Toothru for 5 Shirts & 2 Leggings. She finished them in a timely manner and they are just great in person, I love ever single piece. She is very communitive and very nice. I would definately commission her again. Thank you for all the lovely clothing.

~PakouChan

6. I commissioned toothru and she made clothes for my sd,msd,and yosd
      her work is really lovely
      great communicaton,fast shipping
      I will buy from her again thats for sure
      thanks again

7. I commissioned a shirt, two pair of leggings and leg warmers for my msd girl. She made them very quickly and they were so so well made and pretty! She made them exactly how I wished so I couldn't be happier! Thank you! :aheartbea

8. I commissioned a whole bunch of pieces from toothru for SD, MSD, MNF, and YO sized dolls. She was completely sweet and easy to deal with. She kept me updated the entire time (which was not very long at all) and even gave me a volume discount because I ordered so much. The clothes are adorable and very well made and she was super sweet, I would definately commission her again!

9. I bought a top and leggings from toothru - wonderful quality - would highly recommend!!

10. I bought a sweater and some leggings and they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I hope to buy from again!!! Shipping was lightening fast as well.

11. Bought a hat, shirt and skirt for my girl marguarite from toothru and it got here super fast! she's amazing and i love her clothes my girl was super happy to get her new outfit!

12. I commissioned five YOSD sized sweaters/shirts from toothru and couldn't be happier! She was very nice, worked very fast, and shipped quickly. I love them and will purchase from toothru again. Thank you! :)

13. Uwaa!! I just tried on the MSD top and leggings I bought from Toothru. It is well made and looks fantastic on my girl! =D I'll have to get photos soon. Thank you!

14. I've bought 5 shirts for SD girl from toothru, they were great quality.
      Communication was a little lacking, but she let me purchase the items both times and pay a few days later.
      Shipping was neither slow nor fast, they came in about a week.
      The shirts are very cute, nothing happened to them when I washed them, and all the seems are finished.
      Overall she is a great seller aside from communication, I will definitly buy again.

15. I sold a pair of boots to toothru, and she was a delight to work with. Fast payment, great communication. I would love to work with toothru anytime again!

16. Toothru bought an outfit from me. She paid on time, she was polite and everything went well. Thanks for everything!

17. toothru purchased a Pukifee faceplate from me, and everything was PERFECT! :) She paid quickly, and let me know when the faceplate had arrived. It was a pleasure working with her, and I'd highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again! :aheartbea

Chris

18. Rating: VERY Positive!~

I got my MNF hat today from Toothru/GuppyKisses and I couldn't be happier!!!! It is easily one of the top 5 most adorable thing's I've seen, ever.... xp It is really well made and nicely packaged too. ^^

She finished my commission in record time (2 days) and shipped it the next day. And since we basically both live in the same city (Phoenix, AZ), it got to me in 3 days. ^^

Here's a pic of it, I sadly don't have my MNF yet so it will remain in the packaging until then T^T

[​IMG]

19. I commissioned two YoSD sized crochet hats from Toothru. The hats are gorgeous and high quality! Even more than I expected. She finished the hats quickly, and shipped quickly as well. I highly recommend her!

20. I commissioned a little hat, and it was absolutely perfect, completed quickly, and shipped promptly. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! She even sent me pics of the finished product for my approval before sending it. :)