1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Torimiko

Jul 20, 2007

1. torimiko and i traded bobobie bosom pieces and she was a joy to work with. quick to respond and patient when my bank decided to take longer than usual on my transaction....mrr to banks...

anyways, im so glad to have done business with her, she was a pleasure to deal with and i feel as if ive made a new friend in the process! ^^

thanks again!

2. Torimiko was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to deal with. :D She was very friendly, prompt with payments and kept up great communication.

In short, everything went smoothly and I am very grateful for that.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant! :clover

3. Bought a Tinybear Tan Coco from this lovely DOA-er by Layaway. Everything about the sale was perfect. Thank you so much for letting this lovely doll come home to us!

4. i participated in torimiko's "vincent wells" minimee GO and was very,very,very pleased with the whole experience.
      excellent communication,excellent organization,fantastic resulting doll head.
      and , most important of all, a wonderful person to deal with .

obviously , i most definitely raccomend her!!

m.a.

5. Torimoko comissioned me for a wig and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!I enjoyed every minute of the experience! Torimoko is wonderful to communicate with and I recommend her as a buyer!

Thanks for the great commision transaction sweets!

6. I purchased my mother's first doll from torimiko, and she was everything she was advertised to be! Shipped quickly and safely, this transaction couldn't have gone smoother! An extremely trustworthy seller... :D Thank you, Nicbaby!

7. Torimiko is excellent. I bought a Tan BB Jing from her. He arrived quickly and well packaged. :aheartbea

8. I've sewn for Torimiko several times now, and each occasion has been a complete joy - always quick to pay and respond to PMs. This latest commission was no exception. I'd deal with Torimiko abslolutely any time.

9. I bought a head from Torimiko and the transaction went perfect. She was quick to ship and the item came as described. Awesome with communication, pleasure to deal with.

10. Torimiko commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication and quick payment ~ Thank you again, dear. :)

11. Fantastic girl, lovely communication, a pleasure to deal with *_____*!

12. Torimiko was kind enough to let me into the group order for the 2nd, open-mouth, Vincent minimee (Beauty and the Beast). She handled everything like a real pro - couldn't ask for anything better! :)

(and now I have Vincent!! SQUEE....)

13. Torimiko was a participant in my first group order run with Soom. :) It was a very smooth transaction, payments were made in a prompt fashion and she's great to deal with all around. I would gladly work with her again~

:clover Thank you for joining my Soom group order. :clover

14. I bought a gorgeous Enchantment Doll Machina Alpha by Batchix on layaway from Torimiko. The transaction was positively stellar in every way. She was super to work with, extremely friendly and professional, and her communication was absolute perfection. She packaged my new darling extremely well and shipped lightning fast as soon as my final payment was made. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

15. I just sold a skirt to Torimiko, a repeat customer, and the transaction went PERFECTLY! Torimiko is dependably fast and a joy to deal with!

16. Torimiko participated in an Iplehouse split I was running, for the high-heeled foot parts. Payment was very quick, and all of her communication was very friendly! I would highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

17. Torimiko joined in my Dollmore GO. She paid fast, submitted her requests as asked and was quick to get everything in on time. Great GO because of people like her. Hugs, Marie K

18. Torimiko ran the GO for a Vincent minimee head that I participated in. She sent regular updates and was very pleasant to work with. When the heads arrived she shipped them out super fast.

I would diffidently work with her again.

Thank you!

19. I sold a Souldoll Asiter to Torimiko and she was absolutely fabulous to deal with. She's super friendly, kept up excellent communication, paid promptly and was overall a wonderful buyer. I'd love to do business with her again. :aheartbea

20. torimiko bought DBDOLL group order from me. She is a great person to deal with.She is so fine and paciente. it was a smooth transaction.^^. Paid promptly and clear communication. Thank you very much!