1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Torimiko

Jul 20, 2007

1. I was in Torimiko's DBdoll order, and everything went great. The wings are lovely.
      Thank you very much!

2. I entered an IP Go that Torimiko ran.

Everthing went smoothly. She kept us all updated and when the items arrived she mailed the out quickly.

I would join her group again!

Thanks for a pleasant experience!

3. I participated in Torimiko's Iplehouse GO. She was totally awesome and kept us up to date on everything that was going on, and shipped things out practically the day they arrived. <3 Totally wonderful GO leader.

4. I participated in Torimiko's Iplehouse group order, and I couldn't be more pleased. (= She was excellent with keeping information updated, and answered all questions. She was extremely fast in organising the items and shipping them out. She was a wonderful GO organiser. I'd definitely consider doing business with/through her again.

5. I was in Torimiko's Iplehouse Go and everything went amazingly well. The updates where frequent, the communication was great, the package was well packed and well as shipped promptly. Thanks!!

6. I joined Torimiko's Iplehouse GO. Everything went really well! She kept us very well informed with constant updates and my items were packaged really well and she shipped right when she said she would. Thanks again! :3

7. I was also part of the IH GO. All in all (barring IH's delay) everything went very well. She kept us informed, communicated with IH on our behalf, and packed and shipped orders promptly and securely. Fair, well-organized, and good to work with. Thanks!

8. I participated in the IH GO managed by Torimiko. She was a pleasure to deal with: friendly, good communication, and prompt shipment. Would love to deal with her again!:D

9. torimiko organized a well-run group order. Her pms were prompt and friendly, her shipping fairly priced and lightning fast. You can trust this great organizer!

10. I participated in Torimiko's Iplehouse GO and couldn't be happier. Communication was great, the order was placed promtply, and we were kept up to date with delay and shipping info from Iplehouse. Torimiko was kind enough to make a last-minute change for me during the waiting period, and was truly wonderful to do business with. I would definitely participate in another of Torimiko's GOs!

11. I was part of Torimiko's DBDoll group order for a mask and doll head. Everything was smoothly run and we were kept up to date with friendly PMs. Shipping was very fast and items arrived perfectly. Thank you very much

12. Torimiko participated in my recent Shoes & Boots group order and was once again a pleasure to deal with. Communication is always well kept up and payments are always received in a timely fashion. She's friendly and understanding and I would never hesitate to do business with her.

:clover Thank you for yet another wonderful transaction~ :clover

13. Torimiko bought a modded Abio Angel head from me. She was very nice and professional, and our transaction went smooth as could be. I would definitely reccomend her and gladly do business with her again. :)

14. Back yet again to say that Torimiko was a participant in my ninth Dollmore group order. As always, everything was simply wonderful! Honestly, she's great every single time.

:bcake Much love, hun~ :bcake

15. Torimiko was in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received her payment fast and communication was great! Thanks for being a part of my GO! :D

16. This was the second time that torimiko bought something from me.She is very good buyer,Her kindness baffled description.Highly recommend&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;
      Thank you dear!

17. Torimiko led a successful Mini Mee GO. Thank you! I love my Vincent

18. Torimiko organized a GO for a Vincent (Beauty and the Beast) minimee head. He arrived today and is fabulous. Torimiko was such a pleasure to deal with - great communication, really good organizational skills and was a fantastic liaison between our group and DIM. We got a fantastic minimee and I really credit Torimiko for our GO being about as close to perfection as you can get! Brava and thank you!!!

19. Torimiko ran a MNM GO for a Vincent the Beast..... she was well organized, and the GO ran without a hitch.... the head came out wonderfully.... great seller.

20. I was a part of the Vincent GO

there was nothing but courtesy, wonderful communication, constant updates and requests for input

I wouldn't hesitate to enter another go run by her

thank you tori!!