1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Torimiko

Jul 20, 2007

1. Another well run Vincent Minimee GO run by torimiko!

Thank you! :)

2. Torimiko took part in my Chrom split. Excellent communication and quick payment - I'd love to work with her again anytime. ^__^

3. Torimiko bought a LTF outfit from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

4. Yay! Torimiko commissioned a faceup from me for her Ziggy Stardust. ^__^ She's awesome and fun to work with.

5. Torimiko purchased a custom hat from me.... thank you so much for speedy correspondences and payment. Hope you are very pleased with your hat.

Julienne

www.juliennes.com

6. Torimiko participated in my Ersa Flora GO and she just was wonderful to deal with. Communication was awesome and payment was sent fast. I would love to do business again in the future :)

Thanks Torimiko!!

~Nina

7. Torimiko bought a Luts Sleeping Yder head from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you for a pleasant transaction. :D

8. I sold Torimiko a pair of doll pants and the transaction was quick and smooth! :)

9. Torimiko participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

10. torimiko participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

11. Torimoko ran a group order for minimee heads. She was a brilliant group leader and shipped the heads out super fast when they reached her.
      Thankyou so much for running the GO

12. Was in Torimiko's RDJ minimee group, she was a super leader (with the patience of a saint!), kept us updated at all times and shipped the heads promptly. Thanks again! :)

13. Torimoko ran a MNM heads (Robert Downey Jr.) group order. She was a great group leader and shipped the heads out very fast.
      Thank you! :)

14. I bought a Dollzone mini Leo fom Torimiko and everything was great! She shipped very soon and Leo arrived soon and safely, I'm so ashamed for having bothered her ... She is a perfect seller and great to work with, I want to give her a million thanks! :aheartbea :whitetruffle

15. I bought a Soom Glati from Torimiko. Quick, clear communication, and everything arrived well-packed and in great shape! :)

16. Ran a group order an even though the order was a few times delayed for various reasons, she stuck with it all the way with excellent communication. The order WOULD NOT have happened without her, and I would gladly join any others with her in the future. Excellent transactor!

17. Tormiko and I joined a group order for a Notdoll Lab lady split, which later it was agreed that she should be the leader since she was taking the body, the largest part of the order. She ran a very nice split, giving order numbers, status updates (even just to say 'no updates yet') and tracking numbers.

Thanks so much!

18. Torimiko recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)

19. I bought a pair of dollzone black resin claw hands from Torimiko, wonderful transaction. She was very friendly to communicate with and the claws were in awesome condition. Thankyou again Torimiko! I would love to buy from her again.

20. Excellent buyer! Paid promptly and let me know when everything arrived.
      Thanks so much for such a flawless transaction.
      -Pandora-