1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Torimiko

Jul 20, 2007

1. Torimiko commissioned me to make two SD sweaters. Communication throughout the whole transaction was great. Torimiko was also very patient and when the sweaters were done she paid immediately. I really couldn't ask for a more pleasant transaction! I highly recommend her^^

2. Sold 2 customised handmade furwigs to torimiko. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Torimiko was part of the Tata's GO I ran and she was wonderful! I'd love to have her in future GOs! Thanks for being part of the first GO I've ever run! <3

4. Items purchased were doll clothing. Great communication, fast payment. Thank you so much! :)

5. Just completed the most wonderful transaction with Torimiko. Got my Grail, Tan Abies ... the doll is in exquisite condition, super well packaged, promptly shipped, and she answered all my pesky questions with such patience! Lovely lovely person to work with. OMG I love this doll. Thank you thank you so much!

6. I ran an Angelsdoll Castiel Minimee head GO. Torimiko participated in the GO and was unfailingly nice and helpful and a great GO member. I would love to have her in any of my future projects. Cheryl

7. Positive Feedback

torimiko purchased a Volks MSD wig from me. She paid right away and stayed in contact with me all throughout the transaction and let me know the moment the package arrived. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. She was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future! You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with torimiko, she's a very reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

8. I purchased a minimee Vincent (the Beast) head from @torimiko after she contacted me via my WTB posting in the MP. He is fabulous!! Not only did she offer and do an amazing job of cleaning an existing faceup from him but she provided me with photos of every step along the way. I understand she hosted the GOs for the Vincent heads and has a good amount of personal feelings attached to these dolls. It shows in the great care with which @torimiko handled this entire tranaction from initial contact to the very careful packaging. I am very grateful I was able to purchase one of these rare and magical mimimees from her. I am truly blessed.